Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

This has been a thing lately where out of no where I’ll get super sleepy like I could just take a nap on the spot.

I finally gave into this urge and lo and behold my djinn popped up in my dream.

If you’ve seen my other post about feeling drained, you’ll understand that I was getting paranoid that my djinn was taking energy from me. I was starting to doubt I made the right decision to start with her as my first spirit and felt terrible because I really love her, but she was hurting me.

I had left her vessel alone for 24 hours in the windowsill to think. I finally slept with her in my pocket and she appeared in my dream. She apologized and we discussed how to work things out. Seems we are on good terms again.

Do your spirits make you sleepy to try to talk to you?

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hm... I don't think I've had this before, rather the opposite that I sometimes felt a little tired after I met my spirits or worked with them, but never too bad. Though in your case you might are best to reach in your dreams and therefore your djinn maybe makes you sleepy, reasonable for me and okay, as long as you don't have to go to sleep at every corner ;) but good to hear you and your comp are at good terms again 1tu

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

MidnightMusings wrote:Hm... I don't think I've had this before, rather the opposite that I sometimes felt a little tired after I met my spirits or worked with them, but never too bad. Though in your case you might are best to reach in your dreams and therefore your djinn maybe makes you sleepy, reasonable for me and okay, as long as you don't have to go to sleep at every corner ;) but good to hear you and your comp are at good terms again 1tu
It seems just my djinn who does this. I just will randomly get sleepy for a minute then back to normal. Like she’s hinting to take a nap for a chat.
My dragon and fairies are constantly chatting to me without me being sleepy and actually give me lots of energy and positive vibes. Specially my two fairies, they seem to give me the giggles. 1d

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon

Return to “Spirit Keeping”