biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So I’ve went on a trip to my brothers house a pretty decent distance away from my hometown but I forgot my succubus’s vessel...

I won’t be able to get it until after spring break.

Is that ok? To sometimes forget? Because I’m scared of upsetting her or losing her over it or her not loving me anymore due to a simple mistake.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

You're fine. They are not inside the vessels after all. You should very much still be able to work with her even if you don't have the vessel.

Did you get her from CH?(I have forgotten) Did you get the bridging option? Then you doubly don't have to worry, as bridging acts similar to binding to spirit.

If you are worried, be sure to pick her up something(candle, rose(s), lavender, etc) and when you get home apologize like you would to any friend you might up and disappear on suddenly. It certainly won't hurt anything to do so.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah. I bought her from creepyhollows and she was bridged to me. I was in such a hurry i forgot to grab her vessel. She and I are very close.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Then you are good to go. Apologize if you think it's necessary, and invite her to be with you while you're hanging at your brothers. If you get some free(alone) time try and spend it with her like you normally would. Reach out to her with telepathy(if you can), show her around your brother's place(if you haven't already) etc etc etc.

Treat this as a learning experience, and find new ways to interact with her that you might not have thought of with the vessel close at hand.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

From my experiences, succubi are extremely understanding, and forgiving, about what we experience in our lives as people. As Rai said, you have nothing to worry. Don't sweat it. Even if you don't have the vessel, you can still spend time with her. She's still with you. The vessel doesn't change that. The vessel is just a link, of sorts, to make things easier and give us something tangible to relate too, us being people and all.

I think vessels become less and less important, as your individual relationship grows.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:From my experiences, succubi are extremely understanding, and forgiving, about what we experience in our lives as people. As Rai said, you have nothing to worry. Don't sweat it. Even if you don't have the vessel, you can still spend time with her. She's still with you. The vessel doesn't change that. The vessel is just a link, of sorts, to make things easier and give us something tangible to relate too, us being people and all.

I think vessels become less and less important, as your individual relationship grows.

I guess I’m just freaking myself out. I miss her terribly cause I’ve freaked myself out so much I can’t sense her. Do Succubi care what your beliefs are? My brother whom I’m staying with is Christian and I pray with them out of respect for their beliefs

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

biohazardzombie wrote:
marquest wrote:From my experiences, succubi are extremely understanding, and forgiving, about what we experience in our lives as people. As Rai said, you have nothing to worry. Don't sweat it. Even if you don't have the vessel, you can still spend time with her. She's still with you. The vessel doesn't change that. The vessel is just a link, of sorts, to make things easier and give us something tangible to relate too, us being people and all.

I guess I’m just freaking myself out. I miss her terribly cause I’ve freaked myself out so much I can’t sense her. Do Succubi care what your beliefs are? My brother whom I’m staying with is Christian and I pray with them out of respect for their beliefs

if you´re insecure about her not being with you, just do this excercise; ask her to move your hand/finger if she´s really with you, you should instantly get a response, it´s not hard to do it

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

biohazardzombie wrote: Do Succubi care what your beliefs are? My brother whom I’m staying with is Christian and I pray with them out of respect for their beliefs
My parents are Catholic, I was raised that way. My ubi's actually held my hands in church on Christmas, while I was standing right next to my very religious parents. They were there, in the church, with me.

I'd say ubi's are very accepting of our beliefs as humans.

Try not to worry too much. The vessel left at home, the religious family....I believe we ALL are too hard on ourselves a lot of times, and our spirits companions accept that about us.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”