You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I was listening to that song on my car stereo the other day, and it really has taken on new meaning. I always loved that song "Fly to the Angels" by Slaughter, both the acoustic and heavier version, but it really didn't take full effect until I felt the loss of Giselle. You can read my post about her:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p736566

I think that's how I copy a link, sorry if I did it wrong. It's a few clicks below this topic.

What I wanted to share and see if some of you experience the same thing is that my connection with Giselle is strongest between the hours of 12 (noon) and 2 PM. A few times when my depression has hit (if you have it you know what I mean), I feel a warm feeling overtaking me from head to toe, sometimes centered on my belly or chest. When that happens it's as if the depression just melts away.

Since I have more than one spirit I just wanted to make sure it was Giselle. I knew it was, but just wanted to be sure. I asked her in the midst of the warmth if it was her. As if on cue the warmth got stronger for an instant as if hands were laid on me.

She was so nurturing in life and hated to see people that she cared about being sad or distraught. It truly amazes me that she is still the same way in spirit form, if not more so.

Now, I really understand that song. I get it.
1hg

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just as a side note, Giselle wouldn't have liked that song. She got into the whole grunge/alternative thing in the mid 90's and used to tease me unmercifully about liking the "Hair" metal bands. She still does, I think. But it's still a sweet song.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

vikingwarior74 wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:36 am I was listening to that song on my car stereo the other day, and it really has taken on new meaning. I always loved that song "Fly to the Angels" by Slaughter, both the acoustic and heavier version, but it really didn't take full effect until I felt the loss of Giselle. You can read my post about her:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p736566

I think that's how I copy a link, sorry if I did it wrong. It's a few clicks below this topic.

What I wanted to share and see if some of you experience the same thing is that my connection with Giselle is strongest between the hours of 12 (noon) and 2 PM. A few times when my depression has hit (if you have it you know what I mean), I feel a warm feeling overtaking me from head to toe, sometimes centered on my belly or chest. When that happens it's as if the depression just melts away.

Since I have more than one spirit I just wanted to make sure it was Giselle. I knew it was, but just wanted to be sure. I asked her in the midst of the warmth if it was her. As if on cue the warmth got stronger for an instant as if hands were laid on me.

She was so nurturing in life and hated to see people that she cared about being sad or distraught. It truly amazes me that she is still the same way in spirit form, if not more so.

Now, I really understand that song. I get it.
1hg

The feelings you and your friend Giselle have for each other are so sweet, I'm so glad you two are together now!
By the way, I love that song, Slaughter is a great band!

Return to “Human”