You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

If I'm understanding correctly, DA just pretty much means that the spirit can make a choice between good and not so good. Correct me if I am mistaken. Would DA's be a bit.. evil or negative in a sense? I'm asking this because I like to use crystals to charge.. well.. other crystals, spells, etc. Some crystals absorb negative energies, some transmute negative into positive. Anyway, would using say.. Selenite (this stone can recharge and cleanse, it absorbs negative energies and turns them into positive ones) as a charging platform for my vessels be bad in a sense for a spirit that is DA since the stone literally sucks up anything negative and turns it into a positive? Even using a clear quartz crystal, it has a high vibration, it can cleanse and ward off negative/bad energies.. would these not be good for vessels with a DA bound to them?

I just want to be absolutely sure, I have slabs of Selenite that I usually leave my crystals on whenever they need a recharge or need to be cleansed.. I don't want to throw DA vessels on it and have it negatively impact them. Anyway, thanks for input in advance. :)

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Personally, I've never had any problems with any of my DA spirit vessels being left on or near selenite.

I'd give this a read, if you haven't already. It might help you understand the arts classifications a little better. Just because something is capable of doing something "dark arts" doesn't make it inherently negative or prone to being "cleansed/banished" by a stone or incense or similar tool alone. In my experience, the arts description has more to do with helping you understand the choices they are capable of making and how they might carry out tasks, as well as to be prepared for energy that might take some getting used to.

There are specific things that can be used to subdue a dark arts spirit that gets out of hand and that will definitely make them uncomfortable, but that should only be used if they are truly acting out of line. You can look up your specific entity's preferred stones, offerings, etc., as well as how to subdue them if necessary, in the encyclopedia.

I hope that helps. :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi I think that they will be fine with the selenite; after all, humans are also on the DA spectrum, and selenite is a great crystal all around in my opinion

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have some polished large slabs which cover the entire surface of my altar. Not only do my spelled items rest there, but My companions keep their items resting on the surface, along with their candles and offerings, and the crystal gifts I have offered to them. They like the energy of the selenite. My keep is mostly DA.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Dark Arts”