Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It's officially my year anniversary of discovering CH and finding the world of spirit keeping. I'm a naturally WA person. I had an understanding of DA in theory but was still intimidated. I adore my WA spirits, I'm super similar to them in the sense that I am the voice of reason among my friends, always encouraging them to do the right thing.

But the last few months I have felt imbalanced, and I couldn't figure out why. I also felt myself more attracted to DA listings. There were DA spirits that I had my eyes on for months but I wasn't ready. But I finally decided it was time interesting it happened on my year anniversary lol. I just feel that I finally truly understand DA as well as realizing I'm darker than I was giving myself credit for :)

I got the top 3 unbounds reading for DA spirits and got a nephilim, human spirit and gargoyle. So I got all 3 yesterday! I also got Aphrodite And Qetesh. And because of the BOGOS there will be a few others (WA or DA).

Can anyone tell me what to expect from my female gargoyle? :)

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Gargoyles are great! They are usually on the lighter spectrum of DA and really focus on your protection from nasty unbounds and negative energies.

My Gargoyle "L" was my first companion. He's very gentleman-like and soft spoken. He likes to learn about modern human culture and usually gets a good kick out of the silly things we do.

Don't be surprised if your new Gargoyle friend isn't very touchy-feely (with just general affection; hugs, cuddles, etc). I found Gargoyles like to remain in the background to keep a sharp eye out for danger when they aren't being directly interacted with.

Some people say they hear clicks of claws on their floor or roof. I've never had this experience, but I have seen "L" as an orb of light! He went down my hallway and into our guest room right in front of me (that's where I keep his charging box).

I don't know if its because he was my first spirit, but I found "L" is very easy to communicate with telepathically.

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Dirty-paws wrote:Gargoyles are great! They are usually on the lighter spectrum of DA and really focus on your protection from nasty unbounds and negative energies.

My Gargoyle "L" was my first companion. He's very gentleman-like and soft spoken. He likes to learn about modern human culture and usually gets a good kick out of the silly things we do.

Don't be surprised if your new Gargoyle friend isn't very touchy-feely (with just general affection; hugs, cuddles, etc). I found Gargoyles like to remain in the background to keep a sharp eye out for danger when they aren't being directly interacted with.

Some people say they hear clicks of claws on their floor or roof. I've never had this experience, but I have seen "L" as an orb of light! He went down my hallway and into our guest room right in front of me (that's where I keep his charging box).

I don't know if its because he was my first spirit, but I found "L" is very easy to communicate with telepathically.

Oh wow, great! I can't wait to see how my gargoyle manifests (the clicking claws sound cool). My courtwind angels have been telling me to get more protection. Hopefully she (in known gargoyle) doesn't scare my kitty too much lol

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

Return to “Gargoyle”