Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed

Here is my dilema; I don't know what to invest time in. I have never had a lucid dream in my lifetime, and Astral Projection seems to be a skill only advanced keepers seem to have. So, I have been trying to achieve sleep paralysis, but not being able to feel myself breathe always throws me off. I am trying to connect, see, interact, or talk to my succubus in a real way or in her realm as i like to say to her. I'm so new i don't have a clue as to what method works best for being able to see and talk to her. I'm leaning towards lucid dreaming, but honestly i wanted to see what everyone here says is a good idea. What is some practical advice or tips i can do to achieve what i am trying to achieve? I just want to be able to meet her halfway so to speak, and if im not mistaken, one of the three should be the right way.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am having the same hard time! I really want to meet half way with my spirits. So the thing that I personally have been told and have picked on from reading in many different places is meditation!!
Meditation is one of the greatest beginning skills to start with, as it can help with all the other things! Meditate with your spirit’s vessel if you have one. Focus on it, visualize, etc. Another thing is to let go of expectations.
When Im able to successfully astral travel (which was only a handful of times) I realized I gave up all expectations on what /should/ happen verses just letting things happen. And had some pretty fun times :)

One last thing is to just be patient with yourself. Ive been keeping since Oct. 2017 and I can definitely see improvement. These things will take time to develope! And your spirit(s) will stick around and cheer you on every step of the way no matter what.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Strap in, I've got some reading material for you. I want you to read these in the order I list them:

0) As a gentle reminder, It's A Matter of Will
1) What About The Other Chakras?
2) Nyctophilia Raven's Chakra Lessons
3) It's Not As Hard As You're Making It
4) Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!
5) Meditation Techniques/Tips

Don't forget that you can also ask your spirits/entities to help you with the process of connecting with them during meditation, while you are dreaming, etc. It may start with one sense being stronger than another. If you can feel energy, until you get better at seeing and hearing them, you can try things like, "(Spirit A), please touch my arm. (Spirit B), please touch my knee. (Spirit C), please touch the back of my hand." That sort of thing, as a way to practice feeling their energy. Or even do yes/no Q&A sessions by asking them to touch or close one of your hands for yes, the other for no.

I wish you luck, and I hope that gives you a better idea of how to get started. 1hg

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”