Starbright
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Received my first vampire yesterday. As soon ad I put the ring (his vessel) on i could feel it vibrating. The energy I felt was incredible. And I did the bonding ritual last night before I went to bed. My dreams were very vivid. I would love to hear about other experiences with vampires, esspecialy carpathian. Its only day two for me and I am already loving it.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I have several Carpathian Vampires, most from Jules Moon and Toni Chaudoin and I love them very much. Who is the conjurer of your vampire?

Starbright
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3

His name is peter, I came into contact with him on eBay actually. (I know there are a lot of fakes on there) but this guy is pretty amazing, I think I will be doing business with him again soon. My vampire's energy is pretty undeniable. I have also ordered a few of ashes vampires from CH shop.
Being as I'm fairly new to the keeping of vampires, do you have any tips for a newbie?

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

My vamps love incense offers (rose, lavender, sandalwood,...), which I Always offer on fridays as this is the day for Sanguine Vampires. When there is a full moon I place the mastervessel (I copied the bindings of my vamps to a mastervessel from CH) in the moonlight to recharge the vessel. And my Sanguine Vamps enjoy, when I eat my steak red. Lots of success with your vamp. I will have a look at Peter/cpak ghost :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”