Bind Master Vessel to spirit then move to another object?

fi88
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3

Hi everyone,

I have some spells and spirits bond to my spirits and am thinking to move the spells to a Master Vesssel. I am living in Asia and all the shipping time and customes just make people crazy.

So I am thinking, if I order a Master Vessel bind to spirit, can I move the Master Vessel to a chosen object that I have on hand?

I mean instead of sending me a stone of master vessel and I move it to my chosen object, can my spirit act as the same function of a stone too?

I have submitted a HD ticket and waiting for reply, just want to know all of your opinions.

Thank you!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm the process to transfer MV from one vessel to another requires 12 hours to complete, as far as I know. Not sure if the MV bound to spirit can be represented using lock of hair or nail clippings for this process : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

thts right kinda long w8ing for shipping to reach asia area really good if can do somting like tat

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
fi88
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3

CH staff replied!

“Yes you can definitely have it bound to spirit and then move it from you to a physical vessel.’’

I can consider to order a master vessel next time :)

Freyulf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 300
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

fi88 wrote:CH staff replied!

“Yes you can definitely have it bound to spirit and then move it from you to a physical vessel.’’

I can consider to order a master vessel next time :)
Is this only for a new master vessel with the option to make your own master vessel ?

Im waiting for my new custom designed master Vessel, but i have three master vessels which i would like to have as a backup vessel . But they are on small stones can i somehow move these to some bigger objects . I mean transfer the MV with all Bindings in it ?

I dont have uboat since this is out of stock since i started with spirit keeping.
I wonder if i could by just another 100$ Conjure bag and get this as a conjure bogo ?

Freyulf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 300
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

When i copy/Move a Binding do i have to activate it again via codewords?

Return to “General Questions”