Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I have read thru some posts, looked online and I cant decide if i can work with Lilith or Loki. It seems at some point she has entered my life to help me with my parasite issue. In a lot of ways she seems to care a great deal about me. There are some issues I have that prevent me from getting me to connect to her.

1. One is the fact that some spirit or Immortal was warning me in dreams not to work with her. If I ignore this warning, I could end up really regretting not heeding this warning. Are there certain white lite immortals that dont get along with her?

2. The other is what i read online about her says she can mess with you in a big way, and I cannot in any way deal with that at the moment. Has anyone had a negative experience like this when working with Lilith?

3. It seems that vampires/succubus/demons seem to be whats attacking me, and when she comes by the attacks stop. But if she is the queen of those beings, and she can clearly control them around me. Why wont these attacks stop all together?

4. Some of the dreams scared the <<removed by moderator>>out of me. Like a horror movie I am in the middle of.

5. She also does not seem to like my fuzzy side it seems. Does she not resonate with the loving side of emotions? Do they repel her? it seems she does not like me directing those types of emotions towards her. Does this sound right?

All of that being said, she has tried to help me quite a bit with my issue with this parasite/demon. She has cleared away some other issues that other beings could not. She seemed to get right to business to help me in getting rid of some of these issues. She has called in some impressive beings/demons to help me. She called in 3 guys that were brandishing black chains and were dragging the parasites away by sheer force. She also seemed to drip the parasites in some sort of pit of black mouths that tried to devour the parasites. i have also seen her trying to sever the heads of the parasites and even try to drag them away herself. i am extremely honored and humbled by her efforts. But if my issue also includes demons/succcubus and vampires, can I really trust the queen of those beings?

And based on what i have been thru via the deception that has occured via these parasites, I have huge trust issues with any spirits and she does have some of a reputation of messing with people.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Not all of those species follow Lilith. I have meant a few demons and ubi who do not follow her. Yes, she is their mother in almost every lore and many call her such (Myself included as I work with her) But not all follow under her rule. Personally, I have not found her to be deceiving, but I am not others.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

How would you know it is Lilith?
Normally when an Immortal wants to get rid of parasites or anything, they kick it to the curb. Those things wouldn't be coming back, never.
What white light immortals are we talking about? It might cause problems with certain angels or the like, otherwise probably not.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

As with anyone in your life, always use discretion. Sometimes we deceive ourselves (rather than they deceive us) because we want to believe something that fits our own beliefs.

With that said, if someone helps you, doesn't matter what they did to someone else. Maybe that someone else had it coming. I don't even label humans as good or bad, but generally people are imperfect and are doing the best the can with what they got. Gods and goddesses, have a higher view, they already went through the stages of imperfection to perfection (or close to it). And while some may lean on the darker side when it's time for retribution, their bad is nowhere nearly as unpredictable as a human. Meaning there is reason for their punishment for those deserving. They are teaching you something about yourself.

You don't get to God(dess) status because you destroy everything in your path without care or reason. Just my opinion of course.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Lilith has never been anything but supportive and engaging with me. She is a Queen of love and sensuality, spend some time in her energy and tell me otherwise. Unlikely to be her, from my UPG. I haven't worked with Loki, so can't help with that aspect. Suggest you start by not doing any magic other than working on shielding and grounding work, stopping any drugs and alcohol etc and see where you stand after you have some shields up and established.

I have previously been attacked by a vamp, after I had been working with Lilith, and took care of her pretty quickly on the astral with a vital energy blast. Sometimes when you open new doors other things come through. You need to be ready to protect and defend yourself on the off chance it goes bad.

If it all goes to poo, I suggest you call on the Archangel Michael. Don't call on him for the small stuff, but if you are seriously in trouble, he will have your back.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Netheran wrote:
1. One is the fact that some spirit or Immortal was warning me in dreams not to work with her. If I ignore this warning, I could end up really regretting not heeding this warning. Are there certain white lite immortals that dont get along with her?
I would personally say no. Immortals change throughout history and they often become rivals and friends with other immortals over time.

2. The other is what i read online about her says she can mess with you in a big way, and I cannot in any way deal with that at the moment. Has anyone had a negative experience like this when working with Lilith?
Lilith is considered a dark immortal so that is something to note about her. However like most immortals, she tends to be nice to her treatises.

3. It seems that vampires/succubus/demons seem to be whats attacking me, and when she comes by the attacks stop. But if she is the queen of those beings, and she can clearly control them around me. Why wont these attacks stop all together?
I have a really big issue with this. Lilith is NOT the queen of vampires, succubus and demons at all. This is all propaganda against her that comes from the bible. Lilith is a goddess of the seductress. That is really what she's about.

5. She also does not seem to like my fuzzy side it seems. Does she not resonate with the loving side of emotions? Do they repel her? it seems she does not like me directing those types of emotions towards her. Does this sound right?
No that doesn't sound right.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Return to “Immortals”