Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon~
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nate
Zodiac:

Hello!

You can call me Glitch or Nate, and I'm new to this forum (and spirit keeping as a whole!). I've been doing research of my own, but now I'd like to get some outside opinions.
I have a lot of problems with anxiety and paranoia, due to an illness of mine, and recently a lady who lives near me has been upsetting me terribly. She has yelled at me when I am out walking my dog at night, and accused me of things that I didn't do. The first incident left me in tears and horribly upset all night, and the next left me with lingering chest and stomach pains.
Is there a spirit that can help me with strength in confrontations like this, and ease my feelings of social anxiety in other situations?
I currently have a Psy Vampire being bound by the CH team from their special offer to new members on the site. I was hoping to bond with him before asking for another spirit... Should I ask him for help with this issue to help with the bonding process? Or should I consider a spirit meant specifically for such a problem?
I'd just like some advice or thoughts from other spirit keepers with more experience.

Thanks for your time!! ^^

1 Psy Vampire "A"
1 Dullahan "B"
1 Courtwind Angel "H"
1 Hellhound "P"
1 Mermaid "V"
1 Divine Angel "A"
1 Arkan Sonney "L"
1 Ipotane "O"
1 Nympho "R"
1 Volkh :candle:
nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

read on courtwind angels, i think you might benefit greatly from them. :) as for your current companion, I'm sure he can help right away, let him know about you and what's going on and what you hope to get better. there's a lot of bonding that needs to be done as well. yes, they're willing to work ASAP but you might have better experiences with tasks being done and just everything overall.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
glitchdragoon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thank you for the advice! I will spend time bonding with my first spirit, and see what sort or help and advice he can offer as we grow closer. If I want any extra support, I'll definitely look into courtwind angels. They sound very cool :candle:

1 Psy Vampire "A"
1 Dullahan "B"
1 Courtwind Angel "H"
1 Hellhound "P"
1 Mermaid "V"
1 Divine Angel "A"
1 Arkan Sonney "L"
1 Ipotane "O"
1 Nympho "R"
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

One spirit that might help is a Caladrius, a powerful healing spirit in the form of a white bird. In my experience, they don't just heal, but make excellent caretakers and advisers, and they sooth. It sounds like you have long term problems that could benefit from a companion good at being a doctor. My friend's Caladrius reminds her not to push herself and reminds her to take her medication.

You might look into talking to the police about asking your neighbor to leave you alone, and possibly filing a restraining order. They'll do that for harassment. I suggest you check out that possibility. Just head into the station and ask them for help and advice about it. I've seen plenty of police reports in my work that involve this kind of thing. If she violates the restraining order, you just call the police, and they'll visit and issue her an arrest citation, and she'll get a date in court.

I mean it: this is a realistic goal and a good possibility for you. At the very least, the police might stop by and talk to her and issue her a warning. If she still bothers you after that, just keep telling the police about it, and when they see she's an ongoing problem, they'll get you a restraining order. That's if they don't issue a restraining order right away, which they might do.

If you're looking for protection spells to help keep your neighbor away as well, I can find some of those, but the most effective thing is recourse with the police.

glitchdragoon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

The caladrius is a very interesting spirit, thank you for taking the time to recommend them to me. Their ability to balance a person's three bodies is fascinating ^^
I spoke to the people who owned my building complex recently, and have filed a complaint with them. They've contacted the police, as well as writing a letter warning her to stay away from me, so if this happens again all I'll have to do is call them and I can get a restraining order in place for this crazy lady... I've also changed my dog walking route to try and avoid her.
A spell or two would definitely be welcome. I've never had anyone harass me like this before, and it's upsetting.
I appreciate your response, thanks again!

1 Psy Vampire "A"
1 Dullahan "B"
1 Courtwind Angel "H"
1 Hellhound "P"
1 Mermaid "V"
1 Divine Angel "A"
1 Arkan Sonney "L"
1 Ipotane "O"
1 Nympho "R"

Return to “Spirit Keeping”