Bunch of random guys.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

So LATELY.. I've been having extremely vivid dreams, nothing lucid though, but I can remember and recall huge chunks of what happened. Only thing that's consistent with these dreams are that I am seeing, dating, or.. as of last night, getting engaged to someone. The guy is never the same guy, it's always someone different.. and none of them have been of my current boyfriend. Random men I've never met, the occasional ex, but not of my boyfriend. Lol. It's weird though because.. I feel super happy with these people, even if it is an ex. Nothing sexual happens, it's just lovey-dovey kinda crap that I actually enjoy. I've had about 5 or 6 of these dreams, all within a week and a half span. I'm not complaining, I actually enjoy them, but anyone experience this and kinda know or understand the whole meaning of it?

Another thing is that these kinds of dreams haven't started happening this often until I brought a Cambion into my life and started sleeping with amethyst more frequently (I tend to remember dreams more often when I do this). I would think he would be the one wanting to be 'that guy' in my dream, but it isn't ever him (at least I don't recognize any of his features when I am dreaming). I don't know what they mean, what he wants me to know, why I feel the way I do with these random guys and ex-boyfriends (they're exes for a reason, I wouldn't ever go back to them), maybe he gets a kick out of experiencing me happy with random guys? I don't know. I love my boyfriend to death, to the point where I'd say yes in a heart beat to a proposal, I wouldn't ever cheat on him.. but I don't turn these men down at all. Lol. He can be a giant <<Removed by Mod>>to me sometimes, he hasn't really lately I guess, but maybe that's playing a role in it? Thoughts and experiences, please!

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb