neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Note:So I been bonding with my succubus "A" for about roughly a week or so. She is my first DA spirit, I have read about a adjustment period for getting used to their energy and what not. However I had nothing no nightmares or anything so am "oh not nearly as bad as people said it was". Now normally when I have a nightmare I just wake up and that's it maybe heavier breathing but that's it. Now last night I had a dream (note this is the second dream am talking about. The first was just disturbing on the concept level) where I was playing Halo 3 with my mates so nothing going go to get food. However I open a scroll, my heart starts to pound it says "Am actually V" over and over and over and so on. Note I don't remember what the full name was but it just started with the letter V. I woke up at this point saying "go away, go away!" Shaking my shoulder as if someone was holding it. It is the first time I remember having such a reaction to a a dream but it was not necessarily even a nightmare. I asked "A" if the names ment anything to her, but am fairly sure she said no. Granted only been able to communicate via palindrome and a couple other methods. Would you lot chalk it up to the DA "adjustment period" or what? One thing for certain it freaked me the hell out.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, was talking for some of it

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It could be, yep.
It's an interesting dream, though, you might want to keep a note about this V so that you can come back to it one day : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:It could be, yep.
It's an interesting dream, though, you might want to keep a note about this V so that you can come back to it one day : )
Yeah now if I could remember the whole name, eh first couple letters better then nothing

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well apparently I looked the name up in my half dazed state, so I have the name in previous searches. so I got the spelling now

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Letters, words, numbers etc. in dreams can almost always be distorted in a way. Have you ever tried to give that cute guy/girl your number in a dream and every time you try to write it down, numbers get jumbled up, or letters get thrown in, no matter how hard you try? LOL. The V is very close to A in how it looks, it very well may could have been your Succubus, you just didn't interpret it correctly. That's just a big COULD have been. Anyways, a tip for a new DA keeper: set. house. rules. otherwise.. she just may get you to 'adjust' however she wants.. and that could be anything, any way.

I let ALL my spirits know in my rules to not contact/manifest/etc. in any way, shape, or form that would terrify the bejesus out of me (my body is NOT ready for full body, shadowy apparitions or appearing in mirrors, things of that nature) So far, so good. :)

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It doesn't sound like an adjustment issue at all. The dream was either symbolic of something (as dreams tend to be), or it was a literal message communicated to you through the dream. I would look into it and see what you discover.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Dark Arts”