Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

What was everyone’s first interaction with their dragon?

I’ve had my vermillion dragon for about five day. At night I felt she was calling me and wanted me to put her vessel under my pillow. I’ve been practicing lucid dreaming and astral projection, so I asked her for some help because I wasn’t very good yet.
I woke up multiple times last night after talking to her each time, but don’t remember any of the conversations. As for astral projection, she was able to help me sit up and I just remember her excitedly flying around me.
I was so happy to interact with her, but feel bad I barely remember any of it.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have several dragons but I'll share one of them. Today is dragon day for me so I share experiences/write about them to honor them.

I had been friends with an unbound black dragon, who said he was sending me a friend of his. My unbound dragon friend wasn't wanting to be bound at the time but his friend was interested.
Anyways as my conjurer was working on the binding I had a really weird dragon dream. It almost felt like a movie/video game.
I was flying over a bunch of trees in a really cold area. I called a couple of my companions to me and we continued to make our way across the mountains. My gargoyles were there also.

We encountered a giant pillar with a black dragon sitting on top, he was spitting huge long flames in random directions and seemed crazed. Screeching and slashing and roaring , flailing about. We were working on getting past him without him seeing but THAT didn't happen.
Somehow I was able to catch with my eye that he had a giant chain around his foot. His foot was bleeding.
His energy had a magnetic effect and I could feel him trying to pull me closer, as I got random flashes of his voice whooshing past my head. I don't know why but I wasn't scared. More curious what was going on with this dragon.
At first I had to dodge some huge flames but I managed to get under him and melt the chain off his foot with my finger, while my other dragon companion kept him busy.

I was knocked to the ground quite hard and got the wind knocked out of me , but managed to squeak out "friend." Lol

This dragon whipped around and stuck his giant face right up to mine. And did a low hmmmmmmm. As I lay there admiring his scales I could hear my companions shifting around behind me. He then stood up , stretched and flew away.

When I woke I found an email that my black dragons binding was complete .
This was his intro to me lol his personality is very much like in the dream and is always exciting and often does unexpected things.
Later he mentioned that he liked games and practice fights. So we do this often in a safe setting. He says it's to keep us sharp during battles and astral encounters . He is kind of like a big buff soldier who roughs you around lovingly to help you improve , and will never harm you. It's his way of showing care and love.

He's very brave and is always pushing me to be courageous and strong.

Return to “Dragons”