Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Willpower wrote:
Geez, no wonder sometimes I have a hard time to sleep. What's the test for though?
Well, what I meant was test to see if you truly need the rest. To test how strong and solid that house rule about rest is.

The sleep house rule was the one they tried to bend or 'misinterpret'. That was awhile ago. I remember how frustrated I was, because I would just start to drift off to sleep even with them touching me. Then one would move an arm and wake me back up. Then a nudge on the shoulder as I just started to doze. They can move body parts just like another human could. Imagine if you were in bed with a girlfriend or lover and she did that. Nudged you back awake, just as you started to fall asleep.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Grey67 wrote:As for the rest/sleep rule, great idea however can you think of wording for said rule? With DA I know said rule should have no room for interpretation.
I can't think of the exact working, but I put something about the house rule being when I say it's "sleep time", it's my time for rest, and there will be no touching or any actions that will keep me from getting the rest and sleep I need. I would tell my spirits it's sleep time for me, thank them for being with me, I love them, etc, and I welcome any interaction that helps me get the sleep that I need. After awhile, as the relation grows with your spirits, this goes unsaid, but still nice to say. :)

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Grey67 wrote:As for the rest/sleep rule, great idea however can you think of wording for said rule? With DA I know said rule should have no room for interpretation.
I can't think of the exact working, but I put something about the house rule being when I say it's "sleep time", it's my time for rest, and there will be no touching or any actions that will keep me from getting the rest and sleep I need. I would tell my spirits it's sleep time for me, thank them for being with me, I love them, etc, and I welcome any interaction that helps me get the sleep that I need. After awhile, as the relation grows with your spirits, this goes unsaid, but still nice to say. :)
Thanks I also think am dealing with possible unbound see the post I literally just made

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

That was awhile ago. I remember how frustrated I was, because I would just start to drift off to sleep even with them touching me. Then one would move an arm and wake me back up. Then a nudge on the shoulder as I just started to doze. They can move body parts just like another human could. Imagine if you were in bed with a girlfriend or lover and she did that. Nudged you back awake, just as you started to fall asleep.
Lol, I know bro. Not mean to mocking, because I felt that as well. Those kind of contacts rarely happened to me anymore though. Usually I just felt watched, and she's felt like playing with my b*tt, which is very discomforts me. I'm only into female, so it's really bothers me, just curious if you ever feel that? Succubus prefer being female right? Or sometimes they would likely to turn themselves to incubus? Or grow a "c*ck", probably meant to tease the keeper, to make an "improvisations" maybe? Or probably butt is a one of male's sensual part?

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Willpower wrote:
That was awhile ago. I remember how frustrated I was, because I would just start to drift off to sleep even with them touching me. Then one would move an arm and wake me back up. Then a nudge on the shoulder as I just started to doze. They can move body parts just like another human could. Imagine if you were in bed with a girlfriend or lover and she did that. Nudged you back awake, just as you started to fall asleep.

Lol, I know bro. Not mean to mocking, because I felt that as well. Those kind of contacts rarely happened to me anymore though. Usually I just felt watched, and she's felt like playing with my b*tt, which is very discomforts me. I'm only into female, so it's really bothers me, just curious if you ever feel that? Succubus prefer being female right? Or sometimes they would likely to turn themselves to incubus? Or grow a "c*ck", probably meant to tease the keeper, to make an "improvisations" maybe? Or probably butt is a one of male's sensual part?
Well i guess they could, but I think it depends on the personally of said ubi

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Willpower wrote:I'm only into female, so it's really bothers me, just curious if you ever feel that? Succubus prefer being female right? Or sometimes they would likely to turn themselves to incubus? Or grow a "c*ck", probably meant to tease the keeper, to make an "improvisations" maybe? Or probably butt is a one of male's sensual part?
Uh..yes, one of mine does this too.. 1e She can be quite dominant and sexually aggressive, in a very caring loving way.

I'd say yes to most of your questions, from my experiences, except turning into an incubus. At least my succubi are extremely feminine, in all their touches and energy. I'm only into and attracted to female as well. I'm not sure 100% why the attention to the butt on us, but I think a part of it is to test and push our sexual limits.

Oh, and another house rule while we are on this topic. Establish a safe word. If they do push too hard (pun intended). I've yet to use mine, but have come very close.

~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Willpower wrote:I'm only into female, so it's really bothers me, just curious if you ever feel that? Succubus prefer being female right? Or sometimes they would likely to turn themselves to incubus? Or grow a "c*ck", probably meant to tease the keeper, to make an "improvisations" maybe? Or probably butt is a one of male's sensual part?
Uh..yes, one of mine does this too.. 1e She can be quite dominant and sexually aggressive, in a very caring loving way.

I'd say yes to most of your questions, from my experiences, except turning into an incubus. At least my succubi are extremely feminine, in all their touches and energy. I'm only into and attracted to female as well. I'm not sure 100% why the attention to the butt on us, but I think a part of it is to test and push our sexual limits.

Oh, and another house rule while we are on this topic. Establish a safe word. If they do push too hard (pun intended). I've yet to use mine, but have come very close.
Yes, thank you! I forgot about the safe word, but as for the spirit being a unbound seeming more likely than ever now. When sleeping on stomach butt became a target

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Grey67 wrote: Yes, thank you! I forgot about the safe word, but as for the spirit being a unbound seeming more likely than ever now. When sleeping on stomach butt became a target
It was forum member Likes2Read who suggested the safe word rule, and it really helped me out. She's an amazing wealth of knowledge here, as well as many other members on this forum.

I read your other thread. Your experiences seem very similar to mine, in the beginning. Not sure though if you have an unbound, or your bound succubus is test and "learning" about you though.

We seem to all have similar experiences. To me, that is a big thank you to you all, and a good feeling of 'not being alone' in this journey with relationships with succubi.

~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Grey67 wrote: Yes, thank you! I forgot about the safe word, but as for the spirit being a unbound seeming more likely than ever now. When sleeping on stomach butt became a target
It was forum member Likes2Read who suggested the safe word rule, and it really helped me out. She's an amazing wealth of knowledge here, as well as many other members on this forum.

I read your other thread. Your experiences seem very similar to mine, in the beginning. Not sure though if you have an unbound, or your bound succubus is test and "learning" about you though.

We seem to all have similar experiences. To me, that is a big thank you to you all, and a good feeling of 'not being alone' in this journey with relationships with succubi.
if it her my bound Ubi and that's her way to test/learn about me she has a strange way to go about it. I biggest this right now that kinda freaking me out is when I lay on my side I feel weight shifting around in the bed go in partial circles around me. Like rapid steps or something but the steps are like one foot after the other. Right now am having problems trying to meditate to reach out to her. (Bound Ubi)

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

lucky for u all can sense them I still cant yet hear them at all and still trying though sometime can feel some touchy touchy feeling

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”