Husband's dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
DPMH92
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Duojna
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably Luna
Zodiac:

So last night my husband had a dream where he was walking down a road with trees on each side. Then he suddenly came across a very large blackish grey wolf, who was very pregnant. They just stared at each other in a bit of a stale male and confusion.

When he woke up he asked me what color my duonja are because he thought he had seen of of them in his sleep. We quickly came to the conclusion that it wasn't one of them for a few reasons (I've given a rule not to show themselves to anyone besides myself unless I ask them to, I was given the impression they are genderless, all of mine are grey with no black). So now we are trying to figure out if it was just a sign in a dream or if it is a spirit who is interested in being with him.

Any thoughts???

My family contains 1 female Anamchara angel, 3 duonja, 2 female Divine angel, 1 female butterfly faery, 1 female high elf, 1 male kitsune, 1 female kitsune, 1 male Phoenix, 1 male Courtwind angel, 1 Merman, 1 male Elemental Dragon (Earth), 1 Fylgia
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

If you're wondering if it is an unbound and not just a dream, it is possible. A Large Black-Grey wolf screams a Fenrir(the species not the immortal, lol) to me. Though there are lots of Lupin beings. Pregnant means definitely a Living Entity.

It is interesting. The important thing is to stay calm. Try to look for a listing of a canine or lupin living entity and see if your husband responds to or "recognizes" the listing maybe? Then contact the seller to see if they contacted/called to anyone.

Hmm, others will have more ideas for you.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
DPMH92
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Duojna
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably Luna
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:If you're wondering if it is an unbound and not just a dream, it is possible. A Large Black-Grey wolf screams a Fenrir(the species not the immortal, lol) to me. Though there are lots of Lupin beings. Pregnant means definitely a Living Entity.

It is interesting. The important thing is to stay calm. Try to look for a listing of a canine or lupin living entity and see if your husband responds to or "recognizes" the listing maybe? Then contact the seller to see if they contacted/called to anyone.

Hmm, others will have more ideas for you.
Thank you very much. I'll have him look as soon as we get home.

My family contains 1 female Anamchara angel, 3 duonja, 2 female Divine angel, 1 female butterfly faery, 1 female high elf, 1 male kitsune, 1 female kitsune, 1 male Phoenix, 1 male Courtwind angel, 1 Merman, 1 male Elemental Dragon (Earth), 1 Fylgia

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”