Spirits terrifying one of my dog familiars?

HowlGraphics
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

Hello all and blessings to everyone.
I am Amy, 19. I am recently new to spirit keeping. Purchased a were-vampire and ended up handing her to my boyfriend. Since then I claimed a Masheba,Butterfly Faery,Flygia(ALL of these are chosen at random by CH themselves for me) and a Gregori protector(who is on his way)..

None seem to be any threat or harm? Yes?

Well I have 4 dog companions even 1 cat.
Rose(Calico cat) adopted. going on 3 years.
Raccoon(pomeranian)-6years ;feb 10th
Hackey/Hackeysack(pomeranian)-6years ;feb 20th
Cookie(ChiShi/Chihuahua&Shihtzu)- going on 5 months
Lucy(pomeranian?) 11-12years. Shelter adopted a few months ago.

Anyways can anyone explain this maybe?

Raccoon was inbetween my legs.. Out of no where she GOT THIS TERRIFIED look on her face(i was browsing creepyhollow at the moment) she looked at me like something was freaking her out! She froze as if maybe her foot was caught.. She had like a muscle spasm her arm was curled up and i tried to massage it and she didnt budge..
I got angry and said if anything was doing this to stop it! Next i see her normal again..she crawled back into my lap and is her normal panting smile..

She still is kinda glancing around me.. Like behind her.. Beside me towards the door. But COMPLETELY normal again. Licking her paws.. Falling asleep inbetween my legs like usual.
Here is a link. The first 2 are her staring at me in absolute fear! After i screamed to stop it to whatever or whoever was doing this.. The smile is when she crawled back into my lap. The sleeping one is her now..
https://imgur.com/a/Eggin

Ive never seen my baby look at me like this! I helped her mom and Hackeys mom birth!
1bg 2cy

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

Its eye scary!!

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
HowlGraphics
new here
new here

Exactly the fear in her eyes looking at me. Broke my heart! I wonder what happen or who did it

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm how's your house rules?
And just in case, have you visited the veterinarian to rule out illness?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HowlGraphics
new here
new here

I did not see a vet. Honestly havent set up house rules yet still working on them but i am very strict on to not mess with my animals in any harmful way but to pet them is fine.

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Is this the first occurrence? Looks like typical pupper behavior, specially if you're talking/yelling/have a certain tone in your voice when they're around. You had to have talked @ her since you said the pictures were taken before you yelled 'stop'. My German Shepherds ears would lay back and he'd give me that look whenever I'd talk loudly or even talk at him in a voice that wasn't borderline baby talk. Lol.

I'd just keep an eye out. All of your spirits atm are White Arts, they do NOT do anything negative. The Gregori is a DA spirit, but you mentioned they're on the way (not sure if they're already shipped out or still being conjured, if they're still with a CH conjurer, chances are they aren't bridged yet.. if you even chose to have them bridged, if not, then you wouldn't have any interaction with this spirit until you receive their vessel or they're to be bound to spirit)

Anyway, to me, as an owner of a dog, I'd just brush it off maaaybe until something else happens.. I'd definitely brush it off if you don't even have the Gregori already on it's way in the mail to you. Lastly, house rules are a must, especially if you have DA spirits. My keep aren't to interact with anyone (pets included) in my family unless it's for positive/protection purposes and they're absolutely not allowed to do anything negative to my pets. Even if it were an unbound or anything like that, my keep are to keep unbounds at a distance (it's in the rules, this is why rules are important).

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
dancingintherain
neophyte
neophyte

Some animals are hyper aware of spirits and entities. It was for that reason I didn't really allow a lot of general spirit visits if I could control it when I started spirit keeping / having spirits companions in the sense of me being an active part of it . I still have a general rule my bedroom is a safe place for my pets and I, my meditation room is for my spirits and entities (pets are supposed to stay out) ,and common areas are open to all, unless I ask for my space or privacy. I do make exceptions but , but I try to give everyone their own place within the house. My dog can get really spooked or upset at times, it doesn't matter if someone or something poses any threat or not. Actually, my cats, ( sadly only one now so cat really ), try to charge the door to my meditation room every time it was opened. Which resulted in that room being coined as secret or magic by family. I never really know how to respond to that.

HowlGraphics
new here
new here

I will be making rules he was already shipped. He should be here tomorrow. As well as I was gone all day, went home and she did the EXACT same thing. Not one word to her was simply petting her in my lap.. The other animals have no issue at all but Raccoon has always had a special part in my heart ..

Im really dumb founded

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

There’s mist behind the dog unless that’s like wallpaper or something xD I’d say just make sure you have some house rules in place

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I had a guinea pig and anytime an inbound was around he’d squeak loudly so I’d say just make sure to go over house rules again

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”