new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Possibly an angel.
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: How the hell am I supposed to know? Lol

Hello, everyone

I don’t know if this is the spot to post this. If it isn’t, I’m sorry, and whoever’s moderating can certainly move it as they please. Anyway:

After having bought my first Kitsune from the shop I’ve developed some very close feelings towards her. Her name is Sukebi and I want her close to me in my life. The thing is though, after attempting to try on the pendant, the rope ended up breaking and scattering the blue beads on it everywhere. I contacted my friend and he says he couldn’t contact Sukebi since the vessel is broken and she’s supposedly in a dormant state in another dimension. Ever since he told me that, I’ve had deep feelings of emptiness for what I’ve done to Sukebi. I tried my absolute best to find the beads, but so far, I’ve only found 10 of the 12 beads that went missing in my room. I love her so much and I don’t want to lose someone like her again. I realise what I've done is stupid and I'm hoping I can correct it in any way I can. Anyway, here's the damage:

Please save any 'told you so' comments for somewhere else as I've already addressed what I've done wrong. There's no need to hammer what I've done in my face. Please...

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The good news is that your spirit is not IN the vessel; the vessel is just spellcast with things that wlll help your spirit connect to the physical world. Your spirit is not lost by virtue of a vessel breaking.

Our spirits do not necessarily feel the need to make contact with persons in this plane other than the keeper, so the fact that your spirit didn't respond to a stranger does not mean she is not there.

Contact CH (or the seller, if you didn't get this binding from CH) and have them remotely transfer the binding to another vessel, if you prefer having a vessel that's more robust. Or you can work on repairing this vessel (possibly redistributing the beads to be symmetric on each side, if possible, if you're like me and need everything to have symmetry). Either way, an accident with the vessel never, ever harms the spirit in any way.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

For future purchases, you could also bridge the binding to you - that way, you would not be worried about breaking or even losing the vessel.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

If you got the binding from CH, they'll replace the vessel.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Help-I-l ... essel.html

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Vessels are items that connect you and the spirit, that's all. They technically don't permanently LIVE in vessels. Your spirit isn't going anywhere, he/she isn't going to leave you or abandon you.

I actually allow my spirits to freely come and freely go, I never command them to stay in/around their vessel, they come to me when I ask for them or whenever they feel they need to be around me. I wouldn't worry. If your spirit was conjured and bound through creepy hollows, they throw cloaks onto their conjures and that's probably why your friend can't 'sense' them, they shouldn't be able to.

Anyway, they're still with you and they'll stay with you unless you no longer want them to or they've completed their purpose with you and you feel the same.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb