You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Hey, this may be a long post, so I apologize in advance, I'm also not sure how much detail to put on here right now, but to sum up my situation, I have been stalked by an unbound for about 3 years. It may have been here around me for longer as there were far worse unbounds attached to me a decade ago when I forced open my third eye with drugs. This all started when i took a huge amount of crack cocaine ( haven't touch drugs since this event) and proceeded to meditate while feeling aroused and said whoever wants to come to me , come... Which was the worst most naievley stupid thing I've ever done, as
Right at that moment I felt a force fly across my bed, hit me like a wave, and I proceeded to see multiple spirits fly around my room, looking like distortions of air, almost like heat waves on a really hot road. I then had a nightmare decade where they tormented me,
I ended up in a psyche ward, tried to kill myself then got sectioned and stuffed on meds, after which they did eventually leave. I spent years trying to heal, came off meds and was left alone for years. Then in 2015 as I sat in my back garden, and I felt the presence of something again for the first time in ages, circling me, watching, and this one feels dark, not black. It stalks me now, molests me, I feel touches on my genitals the moment it arrives, it tries to arouse me, sometimes it succeeds and it will get what it comes for, sex. This is why I have been assuming it's a succubus, but I know it could be any of many different entities. I am able to sense the thoughts of spirits so I will sometimes communicate with it, and I'll ask it who it is, what it wants, ect, and it always, Always tells me it's my wife.
(Obviously it's not my wife is alive) It also tells me it wants me to let it have sex with me at least one per day, and it will let me live my life, and thing is for a long while i it had control, I submitted and gave in, and let this occur for a good while but it was feeding off me and I felt tired and lethargic constantly, and it felt like a dark shadow was engulfing my mind so I said enough was enough. I started to deny, then tell it to leave, and it's now at the point where I can ignore it, but it will still touch me and make me aroused, - I do ignore it, and recently I bought bindings for a courtwind and Bronwyn angel and a succubus, and I've had brief conversations with them all who all tell me to banish this thing before I open up a channel to talk to them as they tell me it's dangerous, and they can't seem to remove it which concerned me greatly as I assumed they'd be able to get rid of anything and anytime I meditate too it interferes and comes through. I really want to know the most effective way to banish it, I've read that Californian coastal sage is the best kind for smudging away entities and repairing auras so I was about to buy some off the internet, I also was thinking about some kind of spell from Ch, but I really want this thing gone, and any sort of ritual I'd have to to with visualizing makes me anxious
Any help would be greatly appreciated

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Here's something I posted to my blog to help someone else, so I'm going to repost it here:
One thing you can do immediately is address it and demand that it leave. Make no bones about it and don’t mince words. Some entities are not aware they are not welcome, or they are unaware they’re bothering people. Setting those boundaries and demanding to keep your own space is a powerful tool, and if all you have to do is tell them to get their ass gone, that’s always a great thing.

If the spirit won’t leave and won’t stay gone, get a type of magic water – holy water, war water, moon water, etc – a bell, and some salt. The bell can be as simple as a pot with a spoon that you can bang. Go from room to room, and sprinkle a little of the water in it with your fingers, ringing the bell and telling the spirit to leave the room and everywhere the sound touches. Command it out. If you have a god you follow, you can invoke the name and power of that god as you go from room to room, and ask that god to drive away what’s plaguing you. Sprinkle a little salt in the four corners of the room before leaving it in order to prevent the entity from returning to it. You can also put copper pennies in the room’s corners if you wish, but you don’t need to pick up the salt.

(If you have resin incense, you can also make a good protection incense using Frankincense, myrrh, dragon’s blood, and salt. Powder them together in a mortar & pestle. Use this powder either to burn as incense or to sprinkle. It’s a powerful tool for both purifying a space and protecting it.)

Proceed in this fashion throughout your space, driving the entity out and blocking off where it might be able to go. At last, open the door you want it to get out of, and command it leave, and drive it out with sound and sprinkling. Shut the door and sprinkle salt and water across the threshold, forbidding it to enter ever again.

To prevent such problems in the future, I suggest maintaining wards by using something as simple as salt and copper pennies in the corners of the dwelling. They don’t need to be in the four corners of every room, but the four corners of the apartment or property. Keeping windchimes helps to drive away unwanted spirits. War water is a good tool to maintain the boundaries of your home, and can be used to water plants, which then make the plants highly protective items, and since plants are often near windows, they make excellent guardians.

You can also use the plants as a “door guardian.” There are several ways of making a door guardian, or something that protects your home from unwanted spiritual entry. In some traditions, it’s an image of a tiger; in others, a branch of blackthorn, in others, a small gargoyle; still in others, a mirror hung in the door’s window. Look for what’s used in your tradition. You can also create a bundle of protective herbs and hang it from the door.

If you get a door guardian that’s a creature like a gargoyle, I suggest giving it treats and offerings of incense, candles, and food, as if you were making offerings to something alive. If you use a plant, talk to the plant and give it good plant food. Tell your door guardian what you won’t let inside the house.

I sincerely hope this helps. Please keep me updated!
I'm going to tailor my advice for your current situation.

Now, your situation seems a lot more serious, so I don't think I'd recommend angering it by asking it to leave first. Depending on the type of spirit, it will respond to different things. If this is a succubus or incubus, which is my suspicion, I highly recommend some holy water and an item blessed by a priest. You don't need to tell the priest about what's troubling you; you can typically just go to see one when they're around and get an item blessed by them, like a protective medallion.

Go to a Catholic supply store. Sometimes they're attached to a church, sometimes not. Get a medal of St. Benedict. It can be of any size and quality, but the design should look something like this: http://www.totallycatholic.com/catimages/171701003.jpg

Get a bottle made for holy water. They're very cheap. If you can find Frankincense and myrrh resin, pick up some of that too. You will be burning it on those charcoal briquettes designed for resin incense. ALTERNATELY, you can grind the two up into a fine powder along with kosher salt and/or dragon's blood and use it in the four corners of every room.

Next, go to a Catholic church. You can get holy water literally on tap there; they have a little tank with a spigot on it that you can use to fill up your holy water bottle. Ask to speak to a priest; call if you need to find out when they're in. Ask them to bless the medal of St. Benedict. It will be quick. You don't need to tell them what you need all this for, not at all. They just bless it.

Wear the medal for protection and invoke the aid of St. Benedict whenever you're in trouble. Use the holy water liberally and freely, and anoint your forehead with it as you wish.

In summary:
  1. Go to a Catholic supply store in person or online.
  2. Buy the following (must): medal of St. Benedict, holy water bottle.
  3. Buy the following (optional): Frankincense and myrrh, charcoal for incense, censer.
  4. Call a Catholic church to find out when a priest is definitely there. Bring the medal and holy water bottle. Have the priest bless the medal. Collect holy water in the bottle.
  5. Wear the medal of St. Benedict and invoke his protection.
  6. Anoint yourself with holy water.
To alter the instructions in the quote above:
  • To use the Frankincense and myrrh, you can either burn it as the incense in the ritual, or you can grind it into a powder with salt and use it to scatter for protection.
  • Likewise, use the holy water in each room; I also recommend anointing the doors and windowsills with it.
  • If you cannot use Frankincense and myrrh for whatever reason, still use the salt for scattering.
If the problem persists, and you have exhausted mental health options, it is not unwise to take your problem to a priest to describe it to him. They will definitely ask you first if you've exhausted all your options for medication and therapy. They're trained to spot whether you've done your diligence. Make sure you've taken total care of yourself and ruled out all other options. But if your healthcare doesn't help this, and a ritual like this doesn't work, it won't hurt to go to a priest for advice. They won't laugh at you or turn you away. They may not believe it's necessarily what you think it is, but they will still try to do what they can to help you.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I would recommend going to a professional to tell you exactly what you are dealing with and see how it can be renoved from your life but you have take action first, starve it, dont give in to what it wants dont perform any sexual acts it will probably get more agressive but you have to hold your ground, i am dealing with a similar problem mysel with a negative sexual created entity(construct) that was sent by past life enemies to try to steal something from me i have been living on celibacy for 5 months now it will be hard but you must find your personal strenght you have invited this thing into your life and will not be an easy task to remove it, as i said go to a professional dont waste anymore time i would recommend sending a ticket to CH to see if Ash can help you or charles mcbride from the rosequartz labyrinth(he is the one thats helping me with my case)

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the advice. Ive begun looking into all the methods described in the posts and links you guys posted, Alejandro, thank you for your advice, I have noticed a stark drop in attacks the more I refrain from having sex or letting myself get aroused, I'm following the advice of another too to starve it of attention so the more it pokes me with orbs, sensations touching me, saying "I'm here" I just ignore it and it just kinda dulls away, I'm going to keep this up, plus I found a banishing service at CH I might purchase to see if it can be removed for me, but what is labrynth? I'm not aware of that. A website?

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

AvalonKnight wrote:Thanks for all the advice. Ive begun looking into all the methods described in the posts and links you guys posted, Alejandro, thank you for your advice, I have noticed a stark drop in attacks the more I refrain from having sex or letting myself get aroused, I'm following the advice of another too to starve it of attention so the more it pokes me with orbs, sensations touching me, saying "I'm here" I just ignore it and it just kinda dulls away, I'm going to keep this up, plus I found a banishing service at CH I might purchase to see if it can be removed for me, but what is labrynth? I'm not aware of that. A website?
Yes its a website, Charles Mcbride from the rosequartLabyrinth specializes in this kind of things. You are in for the experience of your life my friend but trust me it will make you stronger im at the point that i recieve psychic attacks every single day but im not affected by them that much anymore i can see the hostile being on my face manifesting showing me horrible faces all day long and can hear him bang the walls, windows and even hear him like i was hearing another human next to me(with a not so nice voice). You have the strenght to beat this my friend just believe in yourself.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”