"Manifesting in any form you desire.." What do you see?

Yaksha

My three succubi come in various forms, at first they greet me in the same form as always but as time goes on they take on different shapes and appearances. That can go from very pretty ladies to bloody and interesting forms of horror. At first it could be startling but now i'm used too it. They all reverse adopted me and they know what i like and love but i also asked them to push me and get used to the darker stuff. I let them free to decide 99% of the time.

It also depends if i did something to annoy them, like one time i asked what kind of present i could give them to celebrate their day of the week and they said red roses for all of them. I wasn't able to get roses and they were pretty annoyed i broke my promise, it took a whole week and fresh roses with lavendel scented candles and a sincere apology before everything was ok again and the dreams and creatures i saw during that time were also interesting. Later i learned it was also a test to see if i could protect myself well enough on my own with what they had teached me. I got kinda lost in my dreams while searching for them and they were always right out of reach but also watching me.

They sense and feel your energy and know your inner desires and will use that. It's a pretty amazing experience so far.

Calin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Aprophis wrote:Star wars darth vader toasters and other appliances.
I seem have a certain kind of fetish or they have a strange sense of humour. You shall never know.
I just spat coffee over this. ROFL!

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

My Incubus will always tend to manifest as a tall, lightly tanned Italian-American with long black hair that also has a fringe covering his eyes and sharp, curly sheep/ram-like horns.

From what I've seen by the visions he's given me, he doesn't have a tail and he's often shirtless with some sort of trouser; not a bad six pack to go along with it, too. .//////.
Aprophis wrote:Star wars darth vader toasters and other appliances.
I seem have a certain kind of fetish or they have a strange sense of humour. You shall never know.
Omg, I bet that was a sight to see. XD

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

When I first received my incubus’s vessel, I asked him to show me the form he’s most comfortable in when interacting with me. (I rely on visions/impressions as well as tedious pendulum questions to nail down an appearance)
Apparently the form he likes the most is a tall-ish (5’10-6) male with short and spikey blonde hair wearing jeans, tee shirt, and a nice black leather jacket. I think he knows I like the typical “bad boy/greaser” look, lol. He also has beautiful dark purple coloration on his wings, horns, and tail.

But of course he likes to role play so he’s always changing for the occasion lol

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

No specific shape... the ones I've experienced, would take lots of different shapes in visions and in dreams, not even once the same though (in recent times at least).

Some of the first appearances once was exactly like in some youtube video where I focused on them and using it for meditating.

They often would take just some form they would choice, and not necessarily like supersexy and supermodel and such. That's rather extremely rare and in very very special situations. Sometimes they would choice even just average.

I never had something "unreal" like anime or such.

There was also some, where some of them would appear in their succubus form... and one of them was like in the astral (I suppose, it felt absolutely real and very conscious) where I seem to went accidentally somehow and she came to get me away from there, because there was a fight between beings going... but she was like in her real stature with all her features and instead of following her, seeing her like this I run away and got right into the troublesome area behind me...

One time she choiced to appear like a real woman I know and wanted... I disliked this though and it never happened again. However, I think, that maybe some succubus may have appeared in my younger years when I weren't knowing anything about them for a very long time in the shape of a classmate. This would go on even for years after I left this school and didn't meet her again. She would come in my dream to spend time with me in her shape. Back then didn't think about it anything, but today I believe, it must have been a succubus. That one did never become sexual however in the dream when she was like that classmate, it was always about spending time or doing something together.

But the most interesting appearance or better appearances was a shapeshifting one! Once, when I would not want any succubus for quite some time, one night she appeared kinda saying "We both know very well how things are, so let's no longer play around..." and she started shapeshifting between all kind of female shapes and haircolors and eyes and so on and so on and was ready to take ANY shape that I would had wanted! She said like "Tell me which one you like most or how you want me" and she kept shifting through any shapes, those that I would not find very attractive as also some very attractive ones. But I didn't give away anything at that time, what I like, even if I found a handful of them extremely attractive. So, in the end she shapeshifted into a male(! I think for not ressembling anything like a woman on purpose) and said "Fine... that's my real name <....> and you can use it anytime with the code word <...> to call me when you change mind and opened like a portal where I could see like her realm through it and disappeared"...

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”