Wraith protects in a dream

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
violettbluedawn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

So, my wraith is quite and workin in the background. All business but always there. Last night I was faced with an unknown spirit in a dream. It was tall black and formless except for being a lot like smoke. It didnt look scary but I felt threatened. I immediately called on my wraith. Suddenly out of the left, comes this gray ghost version of the starwars x wing fighter plane minus the nose. It was twirling towards the dark spirit and as soon as it hit the spirit, the spirit dissipated. Then i woke up.

First time ever ive had a companion defend me in a dream. So nice to know hes watchin my back. I dont know why he chose that vehicle so here's a little bit of info i found online about that particular vehicle:

The Incom T-65 X-wing is the fighter that killed the Death Star. An almost perfect balance of speed, maneuverability, and defensive shielding make it the fighter of choice for Rogue Squadron.

I love my wraith. I just had to brag on him. Fyi, he was a bogo spirit chosen for me. Amazing skills!

JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

That is awesome, I just bought my first wraith today from CH and I am super excited but wanted to do some more research before he/she gets home. I was reading ton of CH reviews and a lot of people I noticed bought there wraith and soo many good reviews on them being a protector my family and I defiantly need a spirit that will watch over us. Especially since I am a paranormal researcher that goes to clients homes and also haunted locations to do investigations. Being in this field you have to really be careful. So I am soo excited to welcome my wraith in my spirit family. But was writing you to let you know that is so awesome he was protecting you in your dreams too. I do get nightmares sometimes so thank you for your experience I will call on my wraith if I do have a nightmare. :)

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I have a variety of spirits. About 8 or 9 months ago I asked them to help me with nightmares... I have not had a single nightmare since then :)

Even in cases where I was kind of guaranteed to have.

I am super thankful!

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”