Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

I was thinking about getting a past life reading done but I'm not sure who would be the best to go with.

Any of you know who would be good to get a reading from?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you. 1h

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
Zodiac:

I have not had a past life reading done before, it sounds awesome! I do have a past life binding, a spirit of one of my past lives is now a part of my spirit family. CH gave me this binding and I am so glad I decided to get it. I will be learning a lot about my past life through my spirit and learning about the life lessons I learned in that lifetime.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm not sure who's the best, but there's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p699506

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmm not sure who's the best, but there's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p699506
Thanks for the suggestion DW, I'll look into those options. I appreciate it. 1tu

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

This might be of interest to you, too:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Thanks for suggestions everyone to. I've been question a lot of stuff lately. About my bipolar depression. I kept telling myself. It's 13 yrs of not seeing my bio family. But now I totally unsure. I kinda wonder and feel. Maybe I was supposed to have bipolar depression all along. Maybe it was hiding due to my thinking of not seeing my bio family. I wonder if possibly, the bipolar depression is something more. Maybe it's a remembrance of my past life.

Maybe I was meant to have bipolar depression at a certain age. If my new theory is correct, for my bipolar depression. I wonder if my past life, was so very sad. Why? I unsure. But I have no where else to turn and I been thinking this more of late. If It true my bipolar depression, is something more and rembrance in a way. I feel I, or possibly unlock my memory of past life? Funny though, I don't remember anything in my early childhood save for 11 yrs and up.

Way after I saw that one UFO hovering over my head. Not sure could play a role to. But my former counselor told me once. "You locked your memories for a reason. It's a safety mechanism. But for whatever ever reason, you must endure it when you unlock your memories. When your ready" she told me. So unsure if it due to the UFO Ship, reason I locked my memories of my early childhood. But I remember stuff after this happen. Or I was meant to lock my memories and unlock it when I'm ready. I wonder if it possible and play a role with my bipolar depression to.

Would my past life reading tell me everything? No matter how sad my past life was? I want to test my new theory out. I don't think it mostly due to me, not seeing my bio family. I kinda feel and believe, my bi-polar depression is like a lock. To unlock my childhood memories before the UFO incident in my bio childhood home, where I stayed for 13 1/2 yrs. Also sorry to borrow this thread, but real good topic OP also :)

Return to “General Questions”