You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

I was visiting my dad up in Georgia, as my parents were separated, and i was 15 at the time. I remember smelling cheap perfume all the time. I was with my family, but nobody wore that scent of perfume. And everybody could smell it, we didn't have any idea where it was coming from. But we knew that my room had the strongest smell of it.

I also remember hearing female laughter, like hostile mocking sort of laughter. i used to hear whispers when i started to go to sleep (not asleep just straight up closed my eyes than bam whispers). But it sounded like somebody just making noise in my ear.

I stayed for about a month, and it started to get progressively worse. My room was usually freezing cold...in mid summer July in Georgian heat. Our Air conditioner wasn't that good, so it was kinda creepy. Also my room got the most sun from the house, which again makes no sense to me.

Then one night, and only one night before it left. Now usually i see things with sleep paralysis, which makes sense. But i went to sleep for about 4 hours, then i naturally woke up at around 3 am. As soon as i opened my eyes i froze. There was this massive smoke like entity like crucified on the ceiling or in the position of it. It had incredible amount of detail, the face and body looked exactly like a young woman. But the eyes were missing and smoke poured out of the sockets. It stayed there for a good minute or 2 while i just curiously stared at it, i was only startled, but then ended up being weirded out. The entire time i heard laughter in my head, and i watched as smoke kept bellowing out of it in small waves. Then it straight up faded away.

Now normally i can understand seeing things in the dark and the brain making up weird hallucinations. But for the life of me i don't know how a bright moonlit ceiling turns into a shadow like smokey woman. It wasn't that dark in my room, and when it faded away the ceiling got a ton lighter.

Was just curious if anybodies had similar experiences, or might know what it was that night. I never did see it again, and I've never seen anything like that since. 2wk

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Any more perfume smells after this incident?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Any more perfume smells after this incident?
Nope we smelled it for about 3 weeks or so, then after i saw it on the ceiling it just left.
Never smelled a perfume like that ever since.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”