new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi, First let me tell about myself. Im new to Creepy Hollows as well as spirit work.

Im married 8 years with a 5 year old daughter. I have been doing energy work and meditation for the past 5 years and my body is fairly energy sensitive. I have decent techniques for aura protection, but not well versed in banishing, done LBRP a few times. Im interested in working with Nymphos and Succubus. I have already invoked a couple of nymphos from DIY section for unbound, after protecting my wife, kid as well as shielding my house for unwanted visitors. I have immediate success as I can feel them and vibrations in my private parts. They seem very friendly but have not spoke to me yet or may be Im not sensitive enough to hear them. They have not interfered in my persona life and not affected my family. In fact they dramatically increased the quality of my sex life with my wife. So far so good.

Now Im interested in invoking a succubus from the DIY Section. I will not use another technique, only the Unbound summon from DIY. I have a few questions and would like advice from experienced people.

1. Is it safe to call upon a succubus when a person is in a relationship.? I will not be committing to the succubus, only a fling. Will it work out.??

2. Will it trouble my family in any way??

3. Will it interfere with my sex life with my wife?.

4. Can I put house rules to deal only with me not affect any member of the family? Will a succubus honor my rules?.

5. Can I ask her to remain hidden from my friends & colleges in my meditation group.? Some are partially clairvoyant and having spirits is frowned upon in my group.

6. Overall how viable is it for a married/commited person to work with a succubus?? need advice.!!

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

1. Is it safe to call upon a succubus when a person is in a relationship.? I will not be committing to the succubus, only a fling. Will it work out.?? -

From what I know through CH and their knowledge base, encyclopedia is that no; typically having a companion succubus will only serve to enhance your living relationship; just like when having sexual dreams, where a different partner may be involved, it is not something that would cause harm to your relationships in your wakened state and I being a woman, I do not believe it would be considered as 'cheating' because well; succubi, dream lovers, etc, typically come to you when you are asleep or just falling asleep; i treat those interactions the same as any sexual dream, just that, a sexual dream

2. Will it trouble my family in any way?? -

No. It shouldn't effect your family in any way, especially in any harmful way

3. Will it interfere with my sex life with my wife?. -

I believe it could actually enhance your sexual experiences with your wife. Whether or not you wish to share with her that you have a succubus bound to you, is completely up to you and what you believe she would be comfortable with; and if it's something that may freak her out, you may not want to share this with her, but overall, your sexual experiences with your wife can definitely be heightened, none-the-less

4. Can I put house rules to deal only with me not affect any member of the family? Will a succubus honor my rules?. -

ABSOLUTELY! House rules are a very important part of spirit keeping and yes, they will honor those rules. I, myself, set rules and tasks for my spirit the moment they come home, through a bonding ritual I do to first bond my spirits to each other and a bonding ritual to bond with me. If getting a spirit from CH, bonding rituals are not necessary and you can bond with your new spirit, simply by meditating with their vessel at which point you can set tasks and house rules

5. Can I ask her to remain hidden from my friends & colleges in my meditation group.? Some are partially clairvoyant and having spirits is frowned upon in my group. -

Yes. I am certain she would understand the need to keep her hidden. There are many spirits of all races and types, that prefer to remain in the background, hidden from those who are not their keeper. For example, I have several fae that are highly sociable with me, and with others while some of my fae prefer that no one knows they are around. You can ask ask your spirit to cloak herself or to remain away until you two have some private time; most spirits appreciate this too. Cloaking spells are another option since no one should be reading your energy without your approval anyway; no matter how psychic someone may be, reading you and your environment without your express permission is a form of violating your space; it is something I respect and do not do unless I am asked and I am highly sensitive and intuitive and can pick up on energies without even realizing it, but once I do, I shield myself from engaging their energies unless asked and if really urgent I will gently let the person know I am picking up on energies that feel urgent enough for me to share what I am picking up on and then ask their permission; if not given, then I respect that and close those energies off. If the people in your group has boundaries and know enough not to overstep those boundaries, then they most likely will not pick up on your spirit but if they do they will know enough to ask or leave it alone. If there are people in the group that do not respect those boundaries, then cloaking your energy or having your spirit remain hidden or away, would prove beneficial, not to just you but your spirit as well

6. Overall how viable is it for a married/commited person to work with a succubus?? need advice.!! -

I'll let other married people with more expertise with succubi or incubi answer this since I am not married or in a relationship at the moment; but from my perspective, having a sexual spirit can only help and/or enhance a living relationship

Many blessings 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yea but if a succubus comes to u in a dream it's still more then a dream cause she is really there though o,o

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Whether married or not, our physical sexual partners sometimes have "I have a headache" nights. Ubis and nymphos will certainly come in handy then.

As Lori mentioned above, you have to decide if you want your spouse know about your spirits.

Overall, I'd say let's not be too puritanical about such things.
maxray80 wrote: 6. Overall how viable is it for a married/commited person to work with a succubus?? need advice.!!

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

Yea but if a succubus comes to u in a dream it's still more then a dream cause she is really there though
true the experience is quite real but with that said, in answering his question, many people may overthink these spirit relationships to end up feeling guilt for possibly cheating on their partner, but if treated (in thought) similarly in the same manner as sexual dreams or wet dreams as other infer to them; it eases the conscious and any guilt that may arise from overthinking. I just wanted to add my perspective since I am woman to give him a perspective from that front

anyhoo... good luck with your new spirit, maxray80 1d

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Whether married or not, our physical sexual partners sometimes have "I have a headache" nights.
If only they realized sex works woooonders on a headache !

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

yes to all. i have a cambion and he knows to not interfere with my relationship unless it's a positive thing. also have an incubus on the way, he will follow those same rules.

i love my cambion and he treats me like a goddess whenever he shows up in my dreams, he knows what i like. ;) but no one and nothing in this world will take my significant other's place. my cambion knows this and he still loves on me and does what i ask as far as rules. you should be fine.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

lori67k wrote:
Yea but if a succubus comes to u in a dream it's still more then a dream cause she is really there though
true the experience is quite real but with that said, in answering his question, many people may overthink these spirit relationships to end up feeling guilt for possibly cheating on their partner, but if treated (in thought) similarly in the same manner as sexual dreams or wet dreams as other infer to them; it eases the conscious and any guilt that may arise from overthinking. I just wanted to add my perspective since I am woman to give him a perspective from that front

anyhoo... good luck with your new spirit, maxray80 1d
Well if your having sex with another being physically or not and tour spouse doesn't know about it then it is cheating lol I think people take sex with spirits ro lightly as if it "doesn't count" cause they are physically there but whatever lol

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

At the end of the day you can call it what you want but you can't warp the facts to fit your own desires, just be careful :)

maxray80
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Thank you for the responses guys.

Just a final clarification. In my place generally Black arts practitioners, if they wanted to split a married couple for any gains, they usually send an entity called Yakshini or Yajjini (I do not know its english name). Once Yakshini enters one of the partners body, it will not allow the couple to be intimate with each other, I will not allow them to have sex and there will be frequent fighting. Intimacy and love fades away and eventually they split up.

Is this Yakshini same as succubus??? Someone please clarify.

Thank you all.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”