What was this place?? Had a Flashback..

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

A little warning in front, this can be disturbing to some.

It's the middle of the night here and I can't sleep cause I had this flashback and keep thinking about it, trying to figure out what that was -.- I have a lot of memories coming back in the last time due to me having a new phase of spiritual development. Some of these memories are quite strange, this one kind of disturbed me and I wonder if anyone knows what this place was...

I was traveling astrally and it must've been a place of very low vibration. I clearly remember the smell of decay, it was everywhere around me and I felt very uneasy because of this. The place itself looked like the normal world, just darker, as if it was twilight. I soon encountered what I would call "shells of humans" floating around me. They were void of life, not even having energy, just empty shells looking like humans O.o and they weren't moving or anything, more like a dead skin when snakes shed their skin, you get what I try to say. Soon after I was on some kind of cemetery and that's when it got really weird...

the cemetery was full of lively shells of people! And the stench of death was the worst there. I don't like to call them people though, they acted like wild animals and they looked kind of distorted and their eyes were just not human (like wide open and wild/crazy gaze). As soon as they saw me, which wasn't hard cause I was a glowing light in that place, they all rushed toward me whilst screeching. And they were A LOT. Like, I was surrounded by them and saw no way of escape and they were all coming at me. That's when I made a bursting energy, a shock wave where they all whirled away from me as if in a heavy storm and I quickly made it out of there.

But seriously, what was that place?! I have seen a lot of dark places, nothing ever left such a dark impression. Any opinions welcome!

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:A little warning in front, this can be disturbing to some.

It's the middle of the night here and I can't sleep cause I had this flashback and keep thinking about it, trying to figure out what that was -.- I have a lot of memories coming back in the last time due to me having a new phase of spiritual development. Some of these memories are quite strange, this one kind of disturbed me and I wonder if anyone knows what this place was...

I was traveling astrally and it must've been a place of very low vibration. I clearly remember the smell of decay, it was everywhere around me and I felt very uneasy because of this. The place itself looked like the normal world, just darker, as if it was twilight. I soon encountered what I would call "shells of humans" floating around me. They were void of life, not even having energy, just empty shells looking like humans O.o and they weren't moving or anything, more like a dead skin when snakes shed their skin, you get what I try to say. Soon after I was on some kind of cemetery and that's when it got really weird...

the cemetery was full of lively shells of people! And the stench of death was the worst there. I don't like to call them people though, they acted like wild animals and they looked kind of distorted and their eyes were just not human (like wide open and wild/crazy gaze). As soon as they saw me, which wasn't hard cause I was a glowing light in that place, they all rushed toward me whilst screeching. And they were A LOT. Like, I was surrounded by them and saw no way of escape and they were all coming at me. That's when I made a bursting energy, a shock wave where they all whirled away from me as if in a heavy storm and I quickly made it out of there.

But seriously, what was that place?! I have seen a lot of dark places, nothing ever left such a dark impression. Any opinions welcome!
Could be anything, but the dead shells intrigue me. People letting go of what inhibitions they used to have, "shedding their humanity" and lavishing in their animal instincts.

It's no surprise they attacked you since your different from them, but you should consider why you ended up there. Maybe you need to work on your energy and try to be a little more positive?

that being aside, I've never made it out that far where humans become less than humans. However, i have made it far enough to see the limits of what evil some humanity can do out there in the astral realm, and how scary they can be when they try.

I had an old psychic from back in the day chastise me for opening up so many portals from astral traveling. Told me to visualize closing doors every time i had one. I haven't visited any horrible places recently with that tip.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sounds like one of the dead realms. The Abyss, as some call it. When humans die, they shed fragments of themselves that find their way to a dead realm. These shells can be spoken to if roused and will imitate the person they belonged to as they were in life, but the shells themselves are not truly alive.

There are also natural denizens of the Abyss that are more active and generally not very friendly. Whether they're spawned from the subconscious fears of humanity or born from particularly nasty husks isn't for me to say.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Unclesid wrote: Could be anything, but the dead shells intrigue me. People letting go of what inhibitions they used to have, "shedding their humanity" and lavishing in their animal instincts.

It's no surprise they attacked you since your different from them, but you should consider why you ended up there. Maybe you need to work on your energy and try to be a little more positive?

that being aside, I've never made it out that far where humans become less than humans. However, i have made it far enough to see the limits of what evil some humanity can do out there in the astral realm, and how scary they can be when they try.

I had an old psychic from back in the day chastise me for opening up so many portals from astral traveling. Told me to visualize closing doors every time i had one. I haven't visited any horrible places recently with that tip.
Sorry for the late reply, life keeps me very busy atm 2sp
You could be right, the time this travel happened was about two years ago and I was quite dark during this time. However I'm not anymore and haven't been to places like this again, at least not unintentionally. It's amazing and creepy to know what is out there, all the more if you're seeing it yourself.
Supernaut wrote:Sounds like one of the dead realms. The Abyss, as some call it. When humans die, they shed fragments of themselves that find their way to a dead realm. These shells can be spoken to if roused and will imitate the person they belonged to as they were in life, but the shells themselves are not truly alive.

There are also natural denizens of the Abyss that are more active and generally not very friendly. Whether they're spawned from the subconscious fears of humanity or born from particularly nasty husks isn't for me to say.
That really makes sense, though I always thought the Abyss to be different, but then again I am not all knowing^^ all I can say is that the place was similar to "Insidious", even the people ... spirits, fragments, etc. and I won't set a foot there ever again xD

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”