Hardest decision I have to make (dealing with female spirits)

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The "Nympho" only seems to appear in that one room in the house. However my Ubi is also in the same room. When ever I ask a simple yes or no question, assuming they are both close enough for me to sense what they do. They will generally have the same answer and answer me at the exact same time

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Grey67 wrote:The "Nympho" only seems to appear in that one room in the house. However my Ubi is also in the same room. When ever I ask a simple yes or no question, assuming they are both close enough for me to sense what they do. They will generally have the same answer and answer me at the exact same time
Try cleansing that room, and the whole house as well. Have a house rule, no lying. Also, you are not getting straight answers to your questions. That dissolves trust, not builds trust.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I would love to cleanse the whole house, but I have people in my house to the point where I don't know if I will get labeled crazy or a Satanist

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update, sometimes it takes it to reach me. While it was me and my Ubi she pointed at the door/windows as well as my reflection, any idea what it means. It could be that it's attached it's self to me. However I don't really know what the door and window means

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Talking out loud to myself thought of smudge stick I got "no" so that may help

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Grey67 wrote:Update, sometimes it takes it to reach me. While it was me and my Ubi she pointed at the door/windows as well as my reflection, any idea what it means. It could be that it's attached it's self to me. However I don't really know what the door and window means
To me it seems obvious, you need to show that spirit (the "nympho") to the door/window, and out of your house.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Grey67 wrote:Update, sometimes it takes it to reach me. While it was me and my Ubi she pointed at the door/windows as well as my reflection, any idea what it means. It could be that it's attached it's self to me. However I don't really know what the door and window means
To me it seems obvious, you need to show that spirit (the "nympho") to the door/window, and out of your house.
I would like to I just tried to smudge the room I need better banishment methods. After I smudged the room I felt breathing, as if it was trying to catch it's breath all I can really do ATM is ignore it

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

How are you communicating with them? It looks to me that it could be a trickster and not an actual nympho

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok just invested in multiple protection spells/anti unbound. As well as a guardian spirit (gargoyle) so hopefully the "nympho" will leave in me peace soon. Also found out that the "nympho" wants me to not leave the house and stay in my room. So if that is a hint to what it really could be, could you think of something that it could be?

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote:How are you communicating with them? It looks to me that it could be a trickster and not an actual nympho
simple yes/no questions, generally touch here for yes touch there for no. However if they are close enough I can feel a nod/shake of the head. But I try to not to go by that

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”