Hardest decision I have to make (dealing with female spirits)

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ok where where to begin. So I have a bound succubus with me, as well as according to both of them a unbound nympho. It seemed like any other day, woke up went to check the mail. My Ubi came with me however the nympho seemed to stay behind. So I get back the unbound nympho was gone. (Confirmed by ubi) once the afternoon came around she did come back, at first I was happy that she returned. But now they want me to make a very difficult decision, my Ubi wants me to banish the nympho, but the nympho wants to stay. Turns out that my ubi kicked out the nympho, I know ubi's can be protective but she did not seem to me untill now.(or at least seemed it, I kinda like that she is protective) Please note that my ubi is basically the head of my spirit family as she is my only bound spirit. So now am faced with a few options
Let nympho stay, then Ubi will hate me
Make nympho leave, nympho will hate me
Please note I only known both of these spirits roughly 2.5-3 weeks.
So no matter what I do, someone will get hurt I don't want anyone to get hurt/hate me. However am in a bind. So if anyone can give me some advice that will be great. They both agreed to letting me have some time as it is not am easy decision. I know very little about is, but I understand women even less. That small voice in my head that I been dismissing that was saying they don't like you and so on. it is saying it a test, however as am typing this out they seemed to of been reading my thoughts. They both shook their heads so it is not a test. Send help I dont know what to do. If I can get some advice I would appreciate it much and fast as possible.
So one thing I have learned, human women and spirit women are both hard to understand. :(

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The situation has been more or less resolved in the end I sided with my Ubi. However now I gotta work on the banishment, as the penny one on the encyclopedia seems to not work

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

It's sad to see this kind of situation happen. Id probably cry if I saw my friends fighting and trying to kick each other out. It's probably something you already did but if I was in yoir situation Id probably try to find a equal ground or mutual understanding between the spirits and convince your ubi to let the nympho stay for a bit and see how it goes. Maybe even do group bonding sessions to see if they can get a liking to each other
Though if worst comes to worst and things have been said then it would be hard to let two opposing parties to stay, it would create a lot of friction and stress within a social environment. I don't know any banishment but I maybe you can look up lesser banishments or go into chat where people know more about it. Kinda dumb to ask but have you asked the nympho to leave quietly before you need to kick her out forcefully?

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

yeah and try also ask your ubi why she really dun wan the nymphos there myb there is some secret that u didnt know

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Tell your Succubus that she HAS to start getting along with the unbound that's with you.. and let the unbound know that she needs to try her best to get along with your Succubus, their quarreling is making you unhappy and they're there to help you, not make you feel like poop. They need to put their differences aside and look at the bigger picture. It's in my house rules that all my spirits need to be welcoming to other spirits, they need to work things out among themselves and if they aren't able to do that then I will be the one to have the final say. DA's need to have rules in place otherwise they have the option to cause havoc if they want to and that's something that isn't allowed in MY house. Lol.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Warning long, must read UPDATE: gonna banish that F**KING nympho, that &$*#! played with my heart. When I talk to them assuming they are close enough I can feel their head nod or shake so easy yes or no. Alot of the time they would answer in unison strange I thought. Note this is during the whole time I have known them, so either they are extremely like minded or something is up. However tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back, after making my decision (sided with Ubi) they both said that they hated me. The nympho refused to leave as well, one thing went to the other and I asked my ubi "do you want me to re-home you?" (Am well beyond upset at this point) I get a "yes" tried multiple ways of communication all "yes" my heart practically torn to bits. After going into a breakdown eventually I manage to collect myself enough to go to the restroom. I feel my Ubi hugging me from behind. So I figure I will ask one last time I had to hold out some sort of hope. "Do you want me to re-home you?" This time I get a "no". I asked her "do you hate me?" Next "no" again. So either she did a whole 180 or some is up. I continue to ask her things and all to most of her answers has changed. Now during the short period that the "Nympho" was gone my Ubi guided my hand to the Direction of my door. I had no clue what she meant by this. Later when "nympho" returned I was given the choice between them. (See above) but while am not in the room where the "Nympho" all of her answers changed. Before the question all I got was from my ubi after asking her was basically "I like you" after the whole thing it bacame "I hate you" and now as am typing this too long of an update post. Now it is "I love you", lastly I ask "is the other spirit a nympho?" I get a "no" umm ok? Kinda worried now. "Is the other spirit WA or DA?" I get a no. "Is it overpowering you?" "Yes". So now longer sad am now relieved and Furious. I gonna try my damnedest to get to the bank to deposit my money am get the banishment stuff for unbounds as well as more protection. If there is anything else you think I can do am all ears note am fairly low on cash so I can't really go all out.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

This is a tough situation, imo. Yes, ubi's can be pushy sometimes to get what they want, and they are very protective. The tough part of this situation, is that you've only been with these spirits for a few weeks. It can take months to get through the bonding part of the relationship.

But, the ubi is bound, so I think you've made a bigger commitment to her, than any unbound that might want to visit. My house rules are for the best intentions of my bound spirits first, and myself, to be a happy healthy family together. Unbounds can and always will be welcome, but I trust my bound spirits to help make that decision, because there is so much going on in the back ground that I just will never know about.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Overstepped your last post...that wasn't a nympho, but something else masquerading as one. Nymphos are WA. Your Ubi is cleaning house, mine did this in the beginning. You might not even need to banish that other spirit, your Ubi may do it for you.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah I asked her if she could, however going by yes and no answer the other spirit seems to overpower her of sorts

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Grey67 wrote:Yeah I asked her if she could, however going by yes and no answer the other spirit seems to overpower her of sorts
Ubi's are very powerful, but you are still in the beginning stages of the relationship. It could be this is a positive situation, in that it can really establish trust between the both of you. If that "nympho" comes back around, call out to your Ubi for help. I think mutual love between us and them really strengthens the relationship, and that happens over time, but man....sounds like you've got an awesome Ubi who was willing to be bound to you!

~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”