Is it possible to summon or evocate the slenderman tulpa?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Mizu-Taki wrote: the todestrieb is not a attractive thing to me.. i just want to meet him and see what hes really like, and input the results in my spirit journal (if he doesn't abduct me or drive me crazy firsrt)
....just a little hint. Not everyone wants to be called up for cordial tea time visits. Some might even be offended by that.

Start with lighter notes and gather experience before you reach out to the heavy hitters.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote: the todestrieb is not a attractive thing to me.. i just want to meet him and see what hes really like, and input the results in my spirit journal (if he doesn't abduct me or drive me crazy firsrt)
....just a little hint. Not everyone wants to be called up for cordial tea time visits. Some might even be offended by that.

Start with lighter notes and gather experience before you reach out to the heavy hitters.
can you give me a example of lighter notes and heavy hitters

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Mizu-Taki wrote: can you give me a example of lighter notes and heavy hitters
Already mentioned one of the former.
It depends what you want to achieve. Meet immortal, godlike beings? Meet man-made beings? Meet man made godlike beings? Meet them all and look for differences?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Bartlebee wrote:If the Todestrieb (Freudian conception of the "Death Drive") is that strong an attraction to a 15 year old, perhaps they may be better off investigating extreme sports, rock music, or warfighting.
the todestrieb is not a attractive thing to me.. i just want to meet him and see what hes really like, and input the results in my spirit journal (if he doesn't abduct me or drive me crazy firsrt)
Mizu-Taki, your nonchalance at being abducted or driven crazy is what indicates you may not be fully aware of your own todestrieb. Curiosity is a wonderful thing, but it must be tempered with caution. Otherwise it's simply being reckless.

Look at it this way, maybe I tell you I want to learn more about Tigers. Then I say I have booked a trip to India and I want to travel alone deep into a nature reserve and commune with the Tigers. And then, if I get close enough I plan on riding on the back of the tiger like I'm riding a pony.

Surely you would say to me, "Bartlebee, that's a very bad plan! You should go with experienced guides, and avoid doing anything foolish, like trying to ride a wild animal. If you are lucky you won't see anything, but if you're unlikely you'll get to be a tiger's lunch."

Slenderman is the tiger.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Bartlebee wrote: Surely you would say to me, "Bartlebee, that's a very bad plan! You should go with experienced guides, and avoid doing anything foolish, like trying to ride a wild animal. If you are lucky you won't see anything, but if you're unlikely you'll get to be a tiger's lunch."
......well, tbh, I would say: "Go for it, YOLO" and get out the popcorn. Charles Darwin's ghost wants to be appeased.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Very funny (I really did laugh).

If it has to be something scary, why not something scary that has positive aspects as well, like Darth Vader, Jack Skellington or the Krumpus? Or of you just want a cool cultural myth, what about Paul Bunyan? Or Godzilla?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Bartlebee wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:
Bartlebee wrote:If the Todestrieb (Freudian conception of the "Death Drive") is that strong an attraction to a 15 year old, perhaps they may be better off investigating extreme sports, rock music, or warfighting.
the todestrieb is not a attractive thing to me.. i just want to meet him and see what hes really like, and input the results in my spirit journal (if he doesn't abduct me or drive me crazy firsrt)
Mizu-Taki, your nonchalance at being abducted or driven crazy is what indicates you may not be fully aware of your own todestrieb. Curiosity is a wonderful thing, but it must be tempered with caution. Otherwise it's simply being reckless.

Look at it this way, maybe I tell you I want to learn more about Tigers. Then I say I have booked a trip to India and I want to travel alone deep into a nature reserve and commune with the Tigers. And then, if I get close enough I plan on riding on the back of the tiger like I'm riding a pony.

Surely you would say to me, "Bartlebee, that's a very bad plan! You should go with experienced guides, and avoid doing anything foolish, like trying to ride a wild animal. If you are lucky you won't see anything, but if you're unlikely you'll get to be a tiger's lunch."

Slenderman is the tiger.
Well. how do we know if hed kill me. drive me crazy. etc. we only know about him in myth, think about ubi, i always used to think that ubi suck out your soul, and (not appropriate here) but it turns outnone of that was true, and i thought shinigami (death gods_ just kill ppl, that turned out to not be true (i know this cause i have 3 ubi and a shinigami and others. so slenderman may not be what he is like in legend. as i said, i know the risks and i understand them, but i still want to meet him.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

and no bart (can i call u that) those characters aren't that cool, if it were ryuk, id love to meet him.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Mizu-Taki wrote:so slenderman may not be what he is like in legend. as i said, i know the risks and i understand them, but i still want to meet him.
....well, the slenderman TULPA was CREATED by the legends. It wouldn't make much sense if he were any different at all.

Honestly, you'd do better actually calling up Ryuk. I'm sure there's enough fandom that there is a Tulpa of him around.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Mizu-Taki, I understand your curiosity, but I advice you to think twice about the summoning part... there are other ways to connect to such dark and twisted beings/godforms. You can try to seek his energy out BEFORE you decide to interact with him. Sometimes, the pure energy of some beings changes your mind and you're lucky that it wasn't the real deal. Their energy always gives a hint of their personality and demeanor.

I Know of a magician who was well experienced and summoned a godform of a very dark myth, he ended up fainting and still has problems to cope with what he saw, even though he had protection. Just putting that out there. Some beings might be misunderstood, but the most have the reputation for a reason... just like the Ubi's are not all lovey-dovey, there's always a true core in each tellings.

Return to “General Questions”