Is it possible to summon or evocate the slenderman tulpa?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:Mizu-Taki, I understand your curiosity, but I advice you to think twice about the summoning part... there are other ways to connect to such dark and twisted beings/godforms. You can try to seek his energy out BEFORE you decide to interact with him. Sometimes, the pure energy of some beings changes your mind and you're lucky that it wasn't the real deal. Their energy always gives a hint of their personality and demeanor.

I Know of a magician who was well experienced and summoned a godform of a very dark myth, he ended up fainting and still has problems to cope with what he saw, even though he had protection. Just putting that out there. Some beings might be misunderstood, but the most have the reputation for a reason... just like the Ubi's are not all lovey-dovey, there's always a true core in each tellings.
first off, MY ubi are lovey dovey, orhers might not be. second. how could i seek out his energy
Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote: first off, MY ubi are lovey dovey, orhers might not be. second. how could i seek out his energy
Basically looking at his pictures or descriptions of him and trying to feel out the energy behind it.
But seeking out someones energy might draw them to you anyway. It's not like they don't feel your attention.
Also you need to be pretty sensitive to energies.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote:and no bart (can i call u that) those characters aren't that cool, if it were ryuk, id love to meet him.
Sure, Bart is fine!

And this Ryuk, would this be the one from the Manga series Death Note? Wikipedia indicates the character did evince positive qualities (in addition to his monstrous appearance.). Certainly seems safer.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Aprophis wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote: first off, MY ubi are lovey dovey, orhers might not be. second. how could i seek out his energy
Basically looking at his pictures or descriptions of him and trying to feel out the energy behind it.
But seeking out someones energy might draw them to you anyway. It's not like they don't feel your attention.
Also you need to be pretty sensitive to energies.
I have nothing much to add.
I remember that there also exists a spell to seek the energy out, without getting too much attention, but it's true that you need skill for that and a developed sense. I don't have it on my mind right now though, sorry.
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Bartlebee wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:and no bart (can i call u that) those characters aren't that cool, if it were ryuk, id love to meet him.
Sure, Bart is fine!

And this Ryuk, would this be the one from the Manga series Death Note? Wikipedia indicates the character did evince positive qualities (in addition to his monstrous appearance.). Certainly seems safer.
yes, that is the ryuk i am talking about, btw bart. as soon as i can get a phone. i will make appearences in chat
Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

What will you conclude if you try to summon Slenderman and nothing happens?
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:What will you conclude if you try to summon Slenderman and nothing happens?
i will think i did a step wrong, or that he is busy. or ythat he is ignoring me
Hail King Asmodeus!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Mizu-Taki wrote: i will think i did a step wrong, or that he is busy. or ythat he is ignoring me
Or that you lack the perception skills or that he just bides his time to wait for the perfect moment to strike. You will never know....until it is too late. 1ey
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

We are talking about a fictional character introduced in 2009. The movie comes out in a few months. You might have better luck later in the year if box office is good. It isn't easy to make a new god.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Inedible wrote:We are talking about a fictional character introduced in 2009. The movie comes out in a few months. You might have better luck later in the year if box office is good. It isn't easy to make a new god.
Thousands of people sharing and reading creepypastas, writing fanfiction, making computergames, mentioning him in other computer games and even going so far as to try sacrificing other people to it....
There exist godforms that had much less followers than that in a much shorter timespan.
Besides, he already exists.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “General Questions”