Is it possible to summon or evocate the slenderman tulpa?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, i am back!
As i put in the subject line. If its possible, how would one summon or evocate the slenderman tulpa. This is just for research purposes.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The point of a Tulpa is to make your own and let it become real to you. And then dissolve it back to nothing by removing your belief in it. This is much harder if it gets to the point of appearing to other people and drawing on their belief and attention. Once you have done this, you are supposed to make the connection with everything that currently appears solid and real to you. This includes your own body. The point is to then withdraw your belief in everything that appears solid and real to you now because it is also a creation of your own mind. The Tulpa was evidence of how this process works. The last stage is more difficult because of all the people out there who are helping to sustain things as being solid and real. Getting to my own point, if you want a Tulpa, make your own. Plan out how you want it to look and behave, then spend a lot of time in a dark room visualizing your Tulpa within a circle. The circle isn't just for protection; it is to help contain the energy you are investing so that it doesn't dissipate as quickly. Eventually, it starts to surprise you and do things that you aren't expecting. It takes a long time to build up to the point of being ready to leave the circle. It is even more difficult to get to the point of being able to go out in sunlight. Some people stop at this point and just keep their Tulpa as a friend or even a teacher. Their personalities tend to change and become distorted when they gain enough energy to be independent of you. They may even turn on and attack you, and when that happens you will be forced to dissolve it. But don't worry about that. Spending months or years in dark retreat to build your Tulpa will give you the abilities you need to dissolve it.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

first off i am 15 and i seriously doubt my parents would let me stay in my room in darkness for months, and... i forgot what was second

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It doesn't get any easier after you have a job and your own place to live and bills to pay.

You could just buy a Servitor version of Slenderman. There are people here who do that kind of thing. The one in particular I'm thinking of might be called something like DarkLordMidnight. But all that is hard to remember. Too many words.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

that costs money, which i do not have. and my parents think anything like alphas or spirits are demonic. and i am impatient. please show me da wae

Hail King Asmodeus!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Doesn't sound like you just want to know for research, but I must ask -- why?
I have experience with this being and I would say you shouldn't be messing around with the tulpic Slenderman without understanding what you're getting into. A controlled servitor is one thing but the god-form of Slenderman is another.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:Doesn't sound like you just want to know for research, but I must ask -- why?
I have experience with this being and I would say you shouldn't be messing around with the tulpic Slenderman without understanding what you're getting into. A controlled servitor is one thing but the god-form of Slenderman is another.
ok find... i want to know cause i want to meet and interact with him. and what are the risks

Hail King Asmodeus!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

What I wonder is how good is your communication and how good are your protection skills.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:What I wonder is how good is your communication and how good are your protection skills.
i am so-so on communication. and i don't have protective skills... my keep could help protect me. and can he appear to anyone? even if there 3rd eye isnt open?

Hail King Asmodeus!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote: i am so-so on communication. and i don't have protective skills... my keep could help protect me. and can he appear to anyone? even if there 3rd eye isnt open?
Against a godform? Possible, but they might also get their ass handed to them, after all we're talking about a GODform, that god is there for a reason.
You might be better off protecting yourself.

Can he appear to anyone? Sure, question is, does he want to.
If your 3rd eye isn't open? Probably not, takes a lot of energy and why should he waste that for your desire to interact with him?

Also since he probably has an alien mind, you would have to have a certain skill in communication.
And I'm not sure if he wouldn't just test your defensive abilities for the fun of it. After all he's supposed to make people disappear so chances are, he's dangerous and maybe even aggressive in his nature.

Really, why Slenderman? Try Donald Duck, that one might be safer.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “General Questions”