new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi Guys,

Im new to Spirit keeping. Im interested in getting a succubus from CH. I need some clarifications. Please bear with me for a long list of questions and your advice is much appreciated.

1. I want the succubus bound to a vessel and no to me. I will interact with it in privacy of my home and willing to carry the vessel if necessary.

2. I cannot bridge it to myself as Im in a spiritual group and we do regular group meditations. During group meditations any drastic changes in one's body, or chronic diseases or any such external spirit attached will be revealed to all. Although having such spirits is not forbidden but frowned upon. So when I go for group meditations, I require the succubus to stay back with the vessel, in my house, I cannot have it attached to my body. I cannot have the succubus around my spiritual friends. Some are clairvoyant and can see the spirits. I want it as a secret. I want the succubus around me only when I call it. Can this issue be resolved.??

3. Is it possible to do remote or distance binding to a vessel I have. I reside in India. The problem is shipping & customs clearance in India is troublesome. So I can send a photo of the vessel and can the seller bind it to my vessel.?? Im well versed in concept of distance healing by Pranic Healing, so I can verify myself if the spirit has arrived in the vessel. Is it possible??

4. Or is there a CH recomended conjurer in India as shipping within my country is easy.

5. Can I send the conjurer my house rules before conjuration.

6. Can a succubus warn me, if any black magic or any other malicious entities are directed towards me or my family. I want the succubus only to warn me. I donot want it to attack my enemy. I dont want it to attack anyone. Is it possible??

Thank you All

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

You could direct your concerns to the sellers directly, as each seller may work differently.

In the case of CH, you could open a Helpdesk ticket with your concerns. I'm sure they can, and are willing, to assist.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just want to say in regards to #2 that if you do ever have them bridged or bound to you if you ask them to not reveal themselves, or hide their energy from those who would pry, they will. My family members have done so for me when in the presence of other psychics.

There are several sellers who distance bind to vessels, but I’ve read CH doesn’t do so.

If your senses are developed enough to converse with the succubus they can indeed warn you of any dangers, and as they develop a bond with you they become very protective. And if you would feel uncomfortable with them taking any actions against other people all you need to do is tell them so, they’re very understanding.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yes to all of your questions, except number four. I do not know that answer.

Doom_star is correct, the entity can cloak their energy so it is not picked up by others. You do not have to leave her behind at home.

If you do not wish your companion to harm another in your defense, simply ask them not to. The entities I conjure for my clients only would harm to protect, unless asked not to by their keeper.

Absolutely they can warn you of a metaphysical attack. (Assuming you can communicate with entities.) They can also help you banish the attack.

Of course any respectable Conjurer will make sure the entity conjured will abide by your house rules. That is important for a high level of compatibility.

Yes you can have the entity bound through a distance bind to a vessel you already own.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”