new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Currently I'm dealing with severe panic because of the Ascension process and would like to know if anyone has taken something to reduce panic. I know it's better to deal with it yourself but maybe I need some assitance sometimes. I just dont know if maybe it just makes it worse

"Nothing lasts... but nothing is lost." -Shpongle

"Better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war." -Chinese proverb

"trapped inside a violent silence
I am the I in the storm
the pain was not merely a trial
it was the only way forth" -me
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It might be good to have guide/mentor to keep in track with you, or professional consultant/therapist to prescribe the medicine : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I deal with depression, and have relatives who deal with anxiety. Never be afraid to take medicine for a medical issue, even if the medical issue is a mood-related disorder.

I can tell you that my prescription does not render me as a zombie unable to function, nor does it have a negative impact on my non-physical senses. But uncontrolled symptoms DO make it impossible to function on the physical OR metaphysical levels. So I take said medication as directed.

If you are dealing with anxiety attacks, work with your doctor to determine which treatment works best for you, and then follow those instructions. If medication is involved, so be it.

From experience, I can say that we will want to get our body working as properly as possible, to be able to truly focus on the things beyond the body. Relief from symptoms will allow us to turn our attention to things of the spirit, something that will be extremely hard to do when we're in the middle of having severe physical symptoms of any sort.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
StarPlatinum
new here
new here

Thank you good to hear I'm not the only one. I got a prescription of opipramol from my doctor but didn't fetch it from the drugstore yet. Before I read you posts I dropped a bromazepam, because I couldnt bear it any longer. I asked for guidance and rolled the dice and the dice said do it. Let's see how the night will be. Can I ask what it is that you have been prescribed?

I am the I in the storm
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Personally I have cymbalta, abilify, xanax, and ambien as my arsenal of properly prescribed mental healthcare. I need them all just to function where my "normal"/"good" is/was/ought to be. I cannot function properly spiritually unless I am stable and cared for psychiatrically. It's like going blind/deaf spiritually, for me.

StarPlatinum
new here
new here

So how are you dealing with dependency? Even after taking it once my mind already started to tell me "you would be better if you take it again" "Maybe you have to keep taking it for some time" also I feel like my chakras start closing and I'm losing progress. Also I get messages in saying: "thats forbidden" "its not good for you" "that doesent solve your problem" and "you can pack your bags and leave" the last may be from a school that I'm in astral often. I have protective spirits and only white arts so I dont think its from malevolent entities.

I am the I in the storm
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I have not experienced dependency issues with my medications. I tend to get more messaging like you're describing when it is time to tweak my dosage higher though, as, for me, it tends to be my sick brain talking. Because I'm working with a sick brain, in fact, that tends to be my go-to presumption on negative or uncomfortable messaging unless investigation proves otherwise.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

StarPlatinum wrote:So how are you dealing with dependency? Even after taking it once my mind already started to tell me "you would be better if you take it again" "Maybe you have to keep taking it for some time" also I feel like my chakras start closing and I'm losing progress. Also I get messages in saying: "thats forbidden" "its not good for you" "that doesent solve your problem" and "you can pack your bags and leave" the last may be from a school that I'm in astral often. I have protective spirits and only white arts so I dont think its from malevolent entities.
Anti-depressants, as far as I know, don't tend to have a dependency or addiction risk attached to them. But even if they did, if I need a medication to stop unwanted symptoms from flaring up or spinning out of control, and my doctor has prescribed that medication, I am taking that medication as directed. Period. That's the only real way to benefit from the prescription.

If I ever start experiencing symptoms despite properly taking the meds, I will be back at the doctor's office ASAP to discuss changing either the dosage or the medication itself.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
StarPlatinum
new here
new here

Thanks for all the responses. i will see the doc tommorow again. Yesterday I asked god for guidance and what medication would be right to get some relief. The worst things are a burning sensation in my third ey area thats unbearable, being unable to sleep and panic. Today while sitting in the train the word: "barbiturate" popped up in my head. I had to google what that is and it might fit, because the feeling i kind of epileptic in a way. The problem is here in germany those drugs arent prescribed anymore as mere sleeping pills, only as a diagnosed epileptic. Don't know if I should lie or try to convince him somehow 2dz But maybe it's really the way to go, I mean I have enough protection. the message is valid most likely.

I am the I in the storm
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

There are a lot of anti-anxiety medications to try. I have a relative on Ativan and a friend on Klonopin, just to name two.

I'm a big believer in prayer, but in this case instead of talking to God about what medications will help, talk to your doctor. He or she will be able to discuss what will be effective for you.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”