Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

So i'm new to this forum..

not sure how active it is here but just seeing if I can get anyones opinion.

I'm fairly spiritual open minded person, but have never dabbled with spirits of any kind. I came across a djinn seller on ebay a few weeks ago, and ended up dropping a decent amount of money on a marid djinn that was described as one who loves to shower the keeper with blessings.

It is a ring, and was said to be owned by someone previously who apparently became a millionare and gave her the ring back because he wanted someone else to have it. Seems farfetched but the seller seems very reputable and to know what they're talking about.

Anyways, I'm kind of nervous to own this djinn. I feel like it will make me scared/paranoid to have a spirit living with me that can attatch to my energy and possibly manifest itself at anytime..

The seller said this djinn was very warm and loving but I am still nervous... I feel like I may be kept up at night afraid I will wake up and see somthing. Maybe I'm just overthinking this though. I was told you can tell the djinn not to manifest itself. Does anyone have any response to this? Am I being nervous for nothing? I'm just apprehensive to live with a spirit of a djinn, though I feel like it could greatly help me in my life.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

It sounds fake to me. Why would you buy from a seller who claims something like that? The backstory doesn’t add up at all. Sorry to be harsh, but you should really question these things.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Look through the forums for the phrase "house rules". These are the rules that you will ask your spirits to abide by, as members of your household. You can set house rules regarding whether and when your djinn or any other spirit should manifest, or refrain from manifesting.

Some people here have a rule that their spirits should never show themselves to anyone else living in the household, but only to the keeper. Some have rules regarding how the spirits should and should not interact with the pets in the family. And some have rules regarding when or if the spirit should manifest to the keeper him/herself. You can establish guidelines for your own spirits to follow, so they know how comfortable you will or will not be with their manifesting to you.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”