Is succubus real or is this some made up bs to make money?

newbbus
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

I believe in supernatural stuff, devil, angel and God but is summoning succubus for normal people is real? Let me be straight. I want to experience sexual pleasure with succubus like in Hentai anime but I don't want to end up dying or going hell for it. I don't want to summon something so evil that would not kill me but harm my family, friend and make my place cursed so anyone who enters it ends up dying.

I didn't read all the topics or content of the site but here are my questions.

1. is it possible to summon or buy succubus for short term sexual pleasure without ruining your life or end up dying?

2. does it only happen in your dream or can they actually materialize in real life? no, nonsense like it's there but your mind is not open enough to see it crap.

3. what are the risk? you get your life sucked out and going to hell or perhaps they are like real monster and eat you alive(not sexual way but eat your flesh and bones). 1ex

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

they´re real, believe me, back in the day when i didn´t know any of this, my now succubus gf "A" tried to seduce me, putting the word succubus/lilith on my thoughts, even though i´ve never heard about those words in ages and i wasn´t a person who was into the supernatural since i´m an atheist, at that time i mistakenly thought it was just me, my brain *#@!ing with me but in reality she wanted to be with me (i don´t know what she saw on me lol) so she indirectly try to push me to know this stuff about succubi, lilith, etc...

>is it possible to summon or buy succubus for short term sexual pleasure without ruining your life or end up dying

you can summon one for a one night stand but if you dont have any knowledge about banishing spirits, dont do it

>does it only happen in your dream or can they actually materialize in real life?

you can sense her in real life, the way they can thouch you and such, but also you can call upon them if youre having a lucid dream and better yet if youre in the astral realm

> what are the risk?

some succubi will try to take advantage of you since youre a newbie so i advice you that if you really want a succubus in your life, try to contact a seller who can call upon a succubus on your behalf (see the seller section on this website for more information), take in mind theyre not sexual objects, they have feelings too and treat them as you would treat a normal human being

p.s: i dont want to sound harsh but i suggest you get rid of youre christian beliefs, theyre pretty much incompatible with the stuff i´m talking about

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well... if you researched a little on the forum, I'm sure the majority of your answers would be answered. :P
It's pretty clear when you see what others are talking about. ;) :lol:

But nevertheless, welcome to CH forums. The wackiest wonderland you never met. Lol.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

....I’m gonna let others else respond to this. Good luck

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Phreaker1997 wrote: >does it only happen in your dream or can they actually materialize in real life?

you can sense her in real life, the way they can thouch you and such, but also you can call upon them if youre having a lucid dream and better yet if youre in the astral realm
Only if you have the skills for that. Unless you have those skills, you will feel nothing in the beginning, zip, zilch, nada.
But no physical in the flesh manifestation like she's a real life person standing in front of you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

-It's not a substitute for real life experience.
-Anime/manga and Hollywood/Netflix are not reliable sources of info.
: P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing dook wrote:-It's not a substitute for real life experience.
-Anime/manga and Hollywood/Netflix are not reliable sources of info.
: P
Is amazon prime and youtube a reliable source of info than? :p

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

CatEagle wrote: Is amazon prime and youtube a reliable source of info than? :p
Depends on who you're watching, e.g. Pewdiepie's Pew News : D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

newbbus wrote:Let me be straight. I want to experience sexual pleasure with succubus like in Hentai anime but I don't want to end up dying or going hell for it.
I physically shuddered.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Cult wrote: I physically shuddered.
Why? Are you not into sexy, exhilarating, hardcore tentacle abuse?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”