You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

will a ouija board made out of cardboard work? and if so, what do i do to do it safely. by myself? remember. i am not allowed to use candles

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

An "ouija" board made out of cardboard will work. I just call these spirit boards, in my opinion, if they aren't the name-brand commercialized board you buy from the store. I've made them out of paper, generally anything tbh!

Protection. Make sure you know how to ward, cleanse your space, protect your space, cleanse/protect the tools / objects you're using, shield yourself, and know what to do if you do get a mischievous or otherwise not a good spirit to be around.

Dont take everything you get as answers literally, be open minded and know that there is a chance that what is said isn't true. Have fun, but don't let yourself be carried away in case of potential harm.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Should work just fine, but remember your protection, personally I don't trust them

trufoo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I bought my ouija board from a store but like what featheredstar said you make a ouija board out of anything you want. I use it alone and I've never had any problems other than not getting the thing to move. You don't need to use candles or have anything extra with the ouija board, you probably don't even need the planchette you could just use your finger instead. You could use protection but I don't and nothings happened so far lol.

Return to “General Questions”