neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My first spirit was my Bronwyn Angel from the penny deal here 4 years ago. I knew I wanted an angel as my first spirit and after doing research I thought the Bronwyn Angel was a well rounded white arts spirit that could help me with a variety of things.

I remember that when I received his vessel I felt a warm comforting feeling. However it took me a few months to learn how to interact with him. He is such a great friend to me and has been a great comfort during difficult times. Out of all my spirits in my family he is the easiest for me to connect with.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

I have no idea exactly what my first spirits were, I had so many unbounds that walked through my room. Psychics used to say a spiritual highway always went through my room. People would just walk in and walk out constantly visiting.

I had opened portals every time i would unconsciously astral travel, thus letting in more unbounds.

I had mostly evil demon like entities attack/haunt me and my family. So i suppose they were my first spirits, the ones who tortured me over 3-4 years.

My first experience was getting choked by a spirit of a dead female child, who had been murdered in my bedroom when i was 14-15, they left her body in a trash bag by the bedroom door according to a psychic. That was before we moved in, She'd always attack/choke me every time 3 weeks before i moved out, since she was angry at me leaving her, and just generally hated me.

But my first bound spirit was a Concaun, and i've been blessed with a good friend and companion. So all is not lost.

never bothered with energy work.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

My first was a gold djinn. It didn’t work out well at all.
My suggestion is go with something you really feel that resonates with you. For me it turned out to be the fae, which is why I have so many of them. I’ve always liked fairies since I was little, and had seen a few.
It’s also nice to look around and see if any of them just call to you.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Ilovemaple
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: An Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My first spirit is a bronwyn angel C <3 I had his name stuck in my head after reading his description and went straight to place an order (I guess it’s a calling from him) :P

4 Angels, Elithim, 3 Unicorns, 4 Vampires, Ice Stag, 3 faery, 3 Dragons, Empusa, Alya, Kitsune, 2 Flygja, 2 Djinn
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. 1d <3
VelvetBlade
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:I have no idea exactly what my first spirits were, I had so many unbounds that walked through my room. Psychics used to say a spiritual highway always went through my room. People would just walk in and walk out constantly visiting.

I had opened portals every time i would unconsciously astral travel, thus letting in more unbounds.

I had mostly evil demon like entities attack/haunt me and my family. So i suppose they were my first spirits, the ones who tortured me over 3-4 years.

My first experience was getting choked by a spirit of a dead female child, who had been murdered in my bedroom when i was 14-15, they left her body in a trash bag by the bedroom door according to a psychic. That was before we moved in, She'd always attack/choke me every time 3 weeks before i moved out, since she was angry at me leaving her, and just generally hated me.

But my first bound spirit was a Concaun, and i've been blessed with a good friend and companion. So all is not lost.

never bothered with energy work.
Cool, I've just put in an order for a custom concuan two days ago...
Your past experience must be terrifying though.
After discovering Creepy Hollows, I think I have an unbound that has stayed with me for a while

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

My first bound spirit from CH was a Pegasus named; “M,” she has been with me for so many years, and I feel her clearer each day! :D
My first unbound spirit (who is now bound to me :D) was a courtwind angel named “L,” who kept me safe and protected! :D

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
kasvi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Cyrano
Zodiac:

My first spirit was a lovely selkie named J. I saw his listing once, and after I saw it I was plagued with dreams and something pulling me to him at nearly every waking moment. I purchased his vessel as soon as I could, and I don’t regret one thing. ^^

Return to “Spirit Keeping”