VelvetBlade
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello guys!
I'm new here, and reading around got me interested in getting my first spirit...
However I still have not decided which spirit I exactly want, maybe I'll wait around and see what comes up in CH's listings

But what I really want to know is:
- What spirits did you guys take on as your First and Why?
(If you don't mind sharing , that is.)
- What was your first experience like?
- Were you doing energy work or not before you started spirit keeping?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I evoked a succubus when I was 19. Was not a keeper then. The first spirit I purchased was from CH and it was A nympho.

memento mori
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I kinda dived into spirit keeping when I started out. Im not the type to do a whole lot of research, I like to figure things out as I go, but I seriously dont recommend doing this lmao. I didn't start energy work until after I got my first spirit.

My first spirit came from the penny deal, and because I was highly excited to find out that dragons are around and do exist and that I can meet one and become a companion to one, I decided to go with the Western Ivory dragon. He's one of my loveliest spirits, and I love him so much. He has such a kind and caring energy to him. The first experience was him telling me "I am here with you" when I went through my first round of doubts if he was actually here. :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
hidden_forces
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: just as I am
Zodiac:

Hello VelvetBlade,

My first spirit was a custom conjure sanguine vampire. I got him from Creepy Hollows.

As for why that particular spirit, well, I just couldn't get the thought out of my head. I debated for weeks but I finally gave in, took the plunge and placed my order. I am SO very glad I did.

My first experience with my sanguine vampire was when his vessel arrived. As soon as I held his vessel in my hand I felt a calmness wash over me, like everything was right with the world, followed by intense feelings of being safe and being very loved.

I was not doing energy work regularly at that time. I started focusing on that shortly after my vampire's arrival. 1ey

✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˚ ★ ˚* ˚ ✰ * ♥ * ✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚ * 。 ღ ˚ ˚ 。 ✰
Faith is to believe what we do not see; and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe ~ Saint Augustine
✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˚ ★ ˚* ˚ ✰ * ♥ * ✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚ * 。 ღ ˚ ˚ 。 ✰
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

My first spirit was a Sanguine Vampire Spirit :)

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Technically my "first" spirit was a succubus from a letter ritual (which is something I don't recommend btw unless you know banishment and have intuition, knowing the intent of the entity) to Lilith as a request for a succubus companion. I can't remember when I did it, it was probably 14 years of age. I was a dumb kid back then xP

laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

My first spirit was a 12 yr old child of neglect whose vessel(a doll) was on eBay. As soon as she arrived, I felt an energy shift and slight headache. It took her a little while to get comfortable, but now she is one of my closest spirits.

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
Davidk62
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Lestat

Well I just started a few days ago mines a succubus from CH V T3 And I’ve only noticed a very small amount of things that have happened, yet I’m still excited to see what happens. But one thing for sure is the adjustment period is no joke before I had so much energy! Now I have like 2/3 of the energy during he day and go to bed early probably because I’m putting in as much as I can to bond and try to communicate. But very excited still!

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

My hippogryph, S. <3

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

My first companion spirit was a Djinn. I knew about spirits and entities much longer than this, but (I don't really recall how) somehow I stumbled on someone selling bindings and it opened up a whole new world for me. His manifestations are beautiful and I still adore him. <3

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Spirit Keeping”