When do you usually Astral Project?

VelvetBlade
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Does anyone manage to do astral projection, OBE, Lucid dreaming during the day?

I can only do those when sleeping or lying down with my eyes closed.

And for communication with spirits ,
It seems like they can speak to you through visions and dreams or on the astral plane. But some also are able to physically send you signs? Is that when you are more aware spiritually?

I wanna know your opinions on this ><

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yes, you can do those during daytime as well. Lucid dreaming requires you to sleep though.

On how spirits communicate, it would depend on their preferences as well as your ability/sensitivity. E.g. if you can't remember your dream, then communicating via dream is not going to work, etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

If you’re a lot into meditation you could change into lucidity mode during meditation, like in daytime. Communication with spirits, I think the best is to be in a relaxed state. However I think if you’re a very sensitive person you can “hear” them like in normal waking consciousness.

:@

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”