Chaotic visualisation or affecting what comes to mind?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So I’ve been doing the intuitive exercises that use guessing and a major thing that’s confusing is either one of these two:

*My ‘what comes to mind’ is very chaotic because I take into account there can be so many different possibilities. Try to widen my perspective. I keep my perception on two or more possibilities with equal attention to each in order to ensure that ‘if one fails the other succeeds’.

*Or if it comes too fast/happens too quickly and rapidly. I’ve tried to in the past ‘pray’ and gotten into the habit of talking rapidly mentally when trying to say something to say a being.

What would I do to resolve either of these if any are affecting why guesses might seem ‘chaotic’ in the exercises that involve guessing?

In my history using intuition idk, I might have often also used certain tiny ‘clues’ or ‘hints’ I could notice that resonate with a ‘familiar situation and encounter in the past’ alongside to get a ‘stronger’ or more ‘omniscient’ pinpoint.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

To describe it better this is how I get confused in the red/black card exercises that L2R showed us or for any exercise in general.

There is a generated mental image of what the answer could be which is not always - often right versus my random guess that might be affected or not by that.

Should I follow the generated mental image part of me’s ‘guess’ or not?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Adding for more detail here’s how I do things.

Take for example with a YouTube video. From my experiences beforehand I might not even need to watch it or the whole thing half time, just by reading the comments I immediately get an idea of what it’s about which made people react initially by talking in that way.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My emotions step in first whenever I do something then what people call my ‘reason based’ half or however you describe that thing is that suggests changes/‘improvements’.

Return to “General Questions”