How does the binding of an immortal work?

powerspleasent
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey, i'm fairly new to the realm of metaphysical, but I do have a fair amount of knowledge. I received my first marid djinn piece recently, which is the only spirit I have had in my keeping. I've never dealt with any other entities or immortals.

I'm just wondering, seeing the listings on the CH shop, how does the binding of an immortal work? How can a all powerful god, like zues, be bound to a single ring or piece for 5-$10?

I am assuming there is no way the entire entity of the god would be bound to you or to the piece. So is the vessel basically just a gateway to reach the entity's energy? Just a means of connecton?

And if it is bound to your spirit, how does that work? Does the being have to "agree" to connect with you, or would it even want to? I'm not being skeptical per say, I'm just questioning how one could be assisted by gods of these levels for often very low prices.

I would just like to get a better understanding of what it actual entails and how it works.

Would anyone be able to shine some light on this for me?
Much love <3

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

powerspleasent wrote:I am assuming there is no way the entire entity of the god would be bound to you or to the piece. So is the vessel basically just a gateway to reach the entity's energy? Just a means of connecton?
This^and it could be for any reason they want.As far as the goddesses that I have bound are conserned they got my attention first and asked me to get a binding of them because they wanted me to.Though a calling could just be as simple as wanting to interact with them from what I know so if you want to interact with them then that could be them wanting to interact with you.And on the bit about why they want to the answer I get is they want to and thats it,nothing elts needs to be menchened.Weather its the same answer for you are not is up to them.Just because I see one side of them doesn't mean you'll see the same side if they feel like showing another side.Hope it helps.

blessed be

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

This is just my take on it, but when you get a binding, said spirit/entity/Immortal is not necessarily moving in to become your bunkmate forever and always.

Think of bindings like a telephone -- it's a connection that gives you a way to get in touch with the being. It doesn't mean you own them, any more than they own you. Though you can feel their presence in ways you certainly couldn't on a cell phone call. :lol:

Most bindings for entities are done for an individual Djinn, dragon, vampire, whatever, to a single person. With something omnipresent like a god/Immortal, because of their nature they are capable of having many conversations or being present in many places at once. Generally people are connecting to an aspect; it's a personal connection and what you see/experience may not be what someone else would. Your binding is to an aspect that you can then communicate with (or that they can use to communicate with you). There are other posts about this in this section of the forum that explain it more in depth, but that's a rather basic view of the subject.

For some further reading:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
There are many methods and invocations to bind entities and some are much more effective than others... and again, you can re-bind to achieve the spirit's greatest capability.

Immortals are the only entity that does not have to be release and re-bound. With Immortals you can strengthen their presence within the vessel without having to re-bind by simple reciting the invocation over and over. As you grow as a conjurer the strength of the words of the invocation will grow and thus the Immortal's connection with you.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
In the case of Immortals, they can be bound to multiple vessels because they are eternal. You can bind the entire spirit of an Immortal or pieces of it. You can bind all of Aphrodite and enjoy all of her gifts... or you can choose to just bind the part of her spirit that brings Beauty.

It's like taking a piece of a very large pie. She exists always and forever and therefore you can never solely encompass her. You can enjoy her in whole or part.
Does that help clear it up a bit?

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
powerspleasent
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It does, thank you both. Appreciate it.

Has anyone hat had an immortal vessel noticed dramatic effects/improvements in their life? And how has it affected or changed you? Or is it more of a subtle energy, that causes subtle improvements and changes?

Return to “Immortals”