Im confused.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Ok so I have not been a keeper for that long now but I do have a lot of knowledge when it comes to the occult. I have a good understanding of magick and love working with spirits to expand my knowledge on such things.I have read many many books and looked into a few different systems of magick but the concept of a "living entity" is a new one. It just doesn't seem logical to me based on my understanding of the other planes. I understand that there spirits of the dead because here on earth things die and thus there are spirits of the dead. I don't see how this works with astral beings tho because based on my understanding of that plane there is no way that something can be alive vs. dead. Can any of you help me out here. I like the idea of living entities but it sounds too good to be true so anything yall have to say would help me greatly.

Thanks for reading my rant and hope you can offer some help.

memento mori
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Think of it this way if this makes more sence.From a scientific aspect of energy the level of vibration in higher or lower levels exist in diffrent stats.For example ice,water,and steam are all diffrent stats of the same thing.If you super heat metal like iron to make moletan liquid its still what it was before,iron,but its in a diffrent form.Now if you couldn't change the stats things like iron are in they may be vary diffrent but they are still the same.Just because they are of a higher or lower vibration then this plane of existance does not mean they can't be alive they are just on a level of existance that is outside of our range of phisicality.Thats my understanding anyway.

blessed be

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Have you read this yet? Might clear it up for you.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:Have you read this yet? Might clear it up for you.

I have. It makes sense from the perspective of this earthen plane but not from the perspective of the astral based on my understanding of it. That’s the problem I’m having

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:Think of it this way if this makes more sence.From a scientific aspect of energy the level of vibration in higher or lower levels exist in diffrent stats.For example ice,water,and steam are all diffrent stats of the same thing.If you super heat metal like iron to make moletan liquid its still what it was before,iron,but its in a diffrent form.Now if you couldn't change the stats things like iron are in they may be vary diffrent but they are still the same.Just because they are of a higher or lower
vibration then this plane of existance does not mean they can't be alive they are just on a level of existance that is outside of our range of phisicality.Thats my understanding anyway.

blessed be
Yah I guess that makes sense. Never thought of astral quite like that. Thought it was another realm onto its self.

memento mori
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Dasadon wrote:
DualWanderer3 wrote:Think of it this way if this makes more sence.From a scientific aspect of energy the level of vibration in higher or lower levels exist in diffrent stats.For example ice,water,and steam are all diffrent stats of the same thing.If you super heat metal like iron to make moletan liquid its still what it was before,iron,but its in a diffrent form.Now if you couldn't change the stats things like iron are in they may be vary diffrent but they are still the same.Just because they are of a higher or lower
vibration then this plane of existance does not mean they can't be alive they are just on a level of existance that is outside of our range of phisicality.Thats my understanding anyway.

blessed be
Yah I guess that makes sense. Never thought of astral quite like that. Thought it was another realm onto its self.
Yeah it is.Though relating it to other things that are easier to understand does help put things into perspective.Like how discribing what another realm is may be difficult to understand and discribe but if you look at it like how a water strider like thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CU8gYYkwSwfrom its view point would look at the water as ground and nothing elts untill a fish tries to eat it.The water underneath would be like another dimention.It may not be the best discription but at least it puts the thought procces in the right place to grasp the idea so you can understand right.

blessed be

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Dasadon wrote:

I have. It makes sense from the perspective of this earthen plane but not from the perspective of the astral based on my understanding of it. That’s the problem I’m having
I see you had another answer that I think cleared it up for you, but I forgot to add this to my post earlier--this one goes over the three realms and might help add a little more perspective.

Though I do have to say, that water strider bug analogy was quite clever. :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The explanation makes sense but it doesn’t answer my question.

Based on my understanding of that plane I don’t see how there is a difference between spirits and living entities.

From my understanding that plane is ( independently of your observation ) technically devoid of space and time unlike the physical plane . Hens why u can do things like spawn thing there immediately But doing so here takes time to manifest. As such any being on that plane would be limitless. If you would like a better understanding of my perspective you should take a look at the tree of life.

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:
Dasadon wrote:

I see you had another answer that I think cleared it up for you, but I forgot to add this to my post earlier--this one goes over the three realms and might help add a little more perspective.

Though I do have to say, that water strider bug analogy was quite clever. :D
That is an interesting perspective I have read that as well. But do you mind me asking out of curiosity what its origins are?

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well anyway I’m sure of that sooner or later I’ll find the answers I’m looking for in a way that makes sense to me. Seems to be how that always works out anyway. Thanks for your help guys.

Peace

memento mori

Return to “Living Entities”