You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dawn

Hello :)
I'm having some trouble with some of my spirits. I have about 15 but the ones seeming to cause the trouble are my Adel djinn, Agogwe Spirit and possibly my duojna. My Adel djinn reacts to every dip in my emotions as if he needs to defend me. This has resulted in several of my co workers being injured, eating things that caused life threatening allergic reactions and losing a great deal if money.
My Agogwe can likewise responds to my emotions rather than commands and can get rough. My neighbors fight and sound like they are killing each other. I asked my Agogwe to break it up and the man ended up with a fractured vertebrae. The Agogwe said he was strangling the girl and he deserved it....maybe so. But he also likes to hide things from people and that really scares them. I think my duojna causes anxiety and headaches for sensitive people. I have only just realized this so I hadn't tried to fix the situation.
I have asked the Agogwe to act on command only and not to injure people unduly. I don't think he has done anything else he shouldn't. But I have talked to my Adel Djinn a few times now and he keeps hurting people. I have resorted to sending these spirits back to their realms until I can sort this out. Does anyone have any advice for me? People are starting to realize that bad things happen to people who make me mad and they seem scared of me :( I think my job may be in jeopardy at this point.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm how's your house rules?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Truthseeking
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I know the situation might cause you some worries, but personally I find them cute. They are just too protective of you.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”