acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thanks for the reply xoxo : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

So update the wish granting one works VERY well. Every wish I’ve made so far has come true crazily enough xD I do have a djinn but I think the spell and his own wish granting kinda work hand in hand. None the less I’m pleased. I’m trying the lucid dream one next

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

I have been using the Spirit Communication lip balm and I have to say, it just makes it easier to get messages and meanings across. In percentage wise I'd say: 35% easier. Not a whole lot of difference, but still noticeable.

The flavor was Chamomile and Lavender. You can actually feel the Chamomile - so real ingredients!

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I tried the lucid dream lip balm and got the same results I believe it just heightens the percentage of having a lucid dream. I do it a lot anyways but I had a very nice dream with my demon so I’m pleased : )

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”