acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Anyone tried them out ? What are your experiences with these I just purchased 4.

Astral Travel: lemongrass
Lucid Dreams: lavender
Wish granting energy: cotton candy
Spirit communication: passion fruit

They’re only 3$ so I was like eh why not pick out a few and test them out plus who doesn’t love lucious lips right xD

But I’d love to hear some feedback/thoughts on these

Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
TheoJean
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorns, Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I actually recently bought one of these myself! I got the Lucid Dreams version with the lavender and chamomile scent, and while it's only been a few days, too soon to really pick up on much of a difference in my progress at lucid dreaming, I can comment on the quality of the lip balm itself!

In all honesty I was expecting something a lot cheaper than what i got, given its price, but I've been pleasantly surprised that it's actually one of the better lip balms I've used. It's better than most, though I will say Burt's Bees lasts a bit longer before you need to reapply, but I can't think of any other brands that beat it. The scent is also top notch, and I've enjoyed it immensely, though I imagine it might be a little overpowering to some people, especially if you're sensitive to strong smells.

All in all though I like it a lot, and for only three bucks it's probably one of the better lip balms out there!

Conjurer, witch, pagan, healer
Follower of Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto and Amaterasu-Omikami

Ti and Dia [Dragons] - As [Jakos Angel] - Ru, Si, and M [Unicorns] - Dr [Night Droll] - Star [Siolo] - Li [Hellhound] - Pha [Angel] - Olli [Fire Angel] - Fp [Vukodlak] - Lux [Wild Cat] - Ja [Jackalope] - Av [Golden Eagle] - Soot [Hell Lion]
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahahaha thank you for your reply : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Anyone tried them out ? What are your experiences with these I just purchased 4.

They’re only 3$ so I was like eh why not pick out a few and test them out plus who doesn’t love lucious lips right xD

Xoxo
Aries, do you mind posting an update after you've tried yours out? Got me curious. :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Zeram
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/merfolk
Zodiac:

I currently have one for Love Energy and one for Psychic Power, I've had them for over a month and a half now. I'll admit that I have not used the Psychic Power one too much since I have a tendency to use all of one lip balm before starting another, so I don't have much to say for it at the moment (it might've helped me a bit with sensing my spirits more? Like I said I have yet to use it every day once the Love Energy one is gone, but who knows I might try to alternate more often depending on the what the situation calls for hehe). I absolutely lovveee the Love Energy one! I always feel more uplifted with it, and I find that using it when I'm in a bad mood works wonders with helping me cheer up. I've also used it at the throat and heart chakra on emotionally bad days and could feel a warm energy filling them with light and helping me clear the blockages. Definitely recommend it for a daily dose of cheer! <3

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wow that’s awesome thanks for sharing : ) !

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

CrashingDown wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:Anyone tried them out ? What are your experiences with these I just purchased 4.

Xoxo
Aries, do you mind posting an update after you've tried yours out? Got me curious. :D
Of course once they get here and if I notice anything I’ll deff keep yah updated : )

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Thank you, Zeram! And thanks, Aries! They do sound lovely, I'll have to check them out myself at some point. :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I'm totally late to the party on this one. I didn't realize they had lip balms. Must go check! Though, do you guys have favorites as of yet. I know you are just getting them and such.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

I got a chamomile×lavender one for anti-anxiety. its hard to say if it 'worked' or not because Im trying a lot of stuff at once to help anxiety issues but I cam say my mental health has improved and the balm is a little greasy but tastes really good so I like it. not the worst balm around

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”