new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Disccord

Ok so I’ve been recently just reading up on Goetia demons and what not because they interest me. So I’ve had almost a freakish experience last night. You can say it was actually Beleth trying to reach me or just coincidence.

A little background knowledge. We have a tv that randomly turns on when it’s turned off sometimes. Most of the time it would turn on at night but no picture or sound would be heard, just a black screen lit up. That’s usually because the tv is set to be connected to my brothers ps4, so when the ps4 is off but tv is on it just displays a black screen. Now this wouldn’t be a big deal or anything to me if it weren’t for a few things lining up.

Last night while everyone was asleep I was just using my computer when I decided to get some apple juice from the fridge before I hit the bed. I went downstairs and the living room was pitch black. The kitchen entrance is right next to the living room so you could see the room while turning on the light for the kitchen. So I went downstairs and out of habit, because I was reading on demons, angels, and spirits, I asked who’s there. I do it whenever I’m alone in the house or when everyone’s asleep because it’s so quiet and peaceful and a little bit of me hopes to get a response. So I ask in my head who’s there, while turning on the kitchen light. At the exact same time the tv turned on and in my head the word Beleth popped as if responding to my question. You can understand that I was really startled by this. The kitchen light I turned on, the tv turning on by itself, and Beleth’s name popping in my head all at the same time.

So I’m startled and I start pouring my juice and when I come out of the kitchen, I see the tv turned off. I never noticed that it would do something like that on its own. I’ve only known it to be turned on, but never turned off by its own.

I was a bit skeptical about spirits and demons. I only really liked reading about them and what powers they have for amusement, so in the back of my head I just thought this was all a coincidence. But at the same time, it would be kind of cool if Beleth actually reached me. I don’t really know. What do you guys think?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I stopped believing in coincidence by now, because most of the time it simply isn't. Spirits of all kinds are around us every single second of the day and they communicate with us, whether we get their signs or not. I would actually say that Beleth dropped by and said hello^^

When you read about spirits, like you did with the Goetia, they feel that they get your attention. That's something we shouldn't underestimate. If you do this more intensely, say for a couple of days or even weeks, some will come and check you out. The thing with the TV and all the more, that you heard the name in your head is enough to believe this to be real. He could reach you very well as it seemed.

Return to “Black Arts”