new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I am wondering if making certain assumptions based upon spirit type may not actually slow down the bonding process. Could it be that if one has a nympho, and proceeds with the belief that this entity is merely a spirit version of a sex doll, the spirit herself may be offended at the assumption? Should one proceed with the bonding as if one were wooing a corporeal lover? Are there certain assumptions that can be made based on spirit type? How much different would the approach be say, between wooing the nympho, as opposed to a succubus which is said to be a more aggressive spirit form? I am sure that there is no one absolute answer to these questions, and the truth is most likely a continuum along a wide spectrum.

E.M. The FMP Scientist.

Anna1011
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Eric1963 wrote:I am wondering if making certain assumptions based upon spirit type may not actually slow down the bonding process. Could it be that if one has a nympho, and proceeds with the belief that this entity is merely a spirit version of a sex doll, the spirit herself may be offended at the assumption? Should one proceed with the bonding as if one were wooing a corporeal lover? Are there certain assumptions that can be made based on spirit type? How much different would the approach be say, between wooing the nympho, as opposed to a succubus which is said to be a more aggressive spirit form? I am sure that there is no one absolute answer to these questions, and the truth is most likely a continuum along a wide spectrum.

E.M. The FMP Scientist.
As you no I’m no expert on any of this. But in my own female opinion buying her some shoes couldn’t hurt. Nice shoes. But on that note being serious I have a question that kind of relates to this. For bonding/wooing I’ve been reading about people buying their spirit things. What kind of things exactly? As a spirit I can’t see them having use for the shoes but I can see the symbolic gesture. I understand gemstones and scented incense to please, but would the symbolic gesture be appreciated? I know that the individual spirit would defiantly be a factor of course but....

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Eric1963 wrote:I am wondering if making certain assumptions based upon spirit type may not actually slow down the bonding process. Could it be that if one has a nympho, and proceeds with the belief that this entity is merely a spirit version of a sex doll, the spirit herself may be offended at the assumption? Should one proceed with the bonding as if one were wooing a corporeal lover? Are there certain assumptions that can be made based on spirit type? How much different would the approach be say, between wooing the nympho, as opposed to a succubus which is said to be a more aggressive spirit form? I am sure that there is no one absolute answer to these questions, and the truth is most likely a continuum along a wide spectrum.

E.M. The FMP Scientist.
I'd consider them more as a companion unless you want a lovers status, but since I don't think that's what you're looking for, bonding with them ultimately isn't going to 'slow down the process.' Even in living life, there are people out there who allow and enjoy being used for specific purposes, sex spirits love getting and giving the sexual energies and I feel like as long as they get to do that, they'll be happy, even if you do keep them just to take care of the sexual side of things. Bonding sexually is still bonding. That's what I feel and think anyway. It also isn't hard to light up some incense or light up a candle to offer them. I bought 100+ tealights for like.. under $10 and I've had it for months. I light one up for specific spirits or I do a group lighting with a tealight, same goes for incense. Lets them know I appreciate them in everything they do and have done for me. :)

I also don't think it would be much difference.. ubis might be a little more demanding and might need a little bit more, but everything I mentioned before still applies. Overall, I think it would make sense to choose a spirit based on your wants and needs.. or have them custom conjured.. instead of just buying them just because.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Extremely well said, Nuriko.

To add, yes ubis can be a bit more demanding, but in a good way. The best way to bond with sexual spirits, imo, is to just simply take some time out of your day to spend with them. Lie down "meditate" if you want to call it that, and just talk to them, welcome them into your life. When you start to feel touches, tell them how you feel. They seem to bond and grow with our interactions with them that way. It seems the more pleasure you experience, and let them know about, the stronger they interact with us. The manifestations from my ubis after years of this, are beyond words.

As Nuriko said, bonding sexually is still bonding.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

nuriko wrote:I'd consider them more as a companion unless you want a lovers status, but since I don't think that's what you're looking for, bonding with them ultimately isn't going to 'slow down the process.' Even in living life, there are people out there who allow and enjoy being used for specific purposes, sex spirits love getting and giving the sexual energies and I feel like as long as they get to do that, they'll be happy, even if you do keep them just to take care of the sexual side of things.Bonding sexually is still bonding.
Considering how I would be rich if I had 1 doller for every time someone from my keep weather they were a spirit,entity,or immortal,humanoid or non-humanoid,sexual by nature or not esenshaly told me the exact same thin in a conversation about being sexual with me this can go with any spirit or entity if they wish to be,not just ubis.I would just treat them like how you would usually treat any person you were getting to know but if they're personality is like that in the above quote on this post then they may not care about you thinking that if they don't purposefully make you think that way.

Though as far as my keep is conserned and something I noticed in my own expiriances with my nymphos and empusas sex spirits seem to be more insistent on getting it from you regardless of personality.Where if you can't control how much you do with them can leave you far more drained then if you were doing it with a non-sexual spirit or a entity.So even if they aren't putting themselves as toys purposefully they still seem more predisposed to it then non-sexual spirits and need some more self control with them.

That said as is stated in this quote.
nuriko wrote:Overall, I think it would make sense to choose a spirit based on your wants and needs.. or have them custom conjured.. instead of just buying them just because.
At the end of the day the only one that can tell how the indevidual you bring home is going to be is you so weather or not they get offended is going to be apart of the personality of the the indevidual you get to know.So unless you sepsificly ask for a sexual spirit from a non-sexual race or a sex spirit with more then sex on the mind you get what you get and no one can really know your spirit better then you if the spirit even lets others know about them to begin with since their being bound to you and no one elts unless you request it.

blessed be

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”