Red Pentagram and Skull

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage)
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0

I shall explain this dream to the best of my ability.

I became the whistle-blower and managed to get two peculiar looking females arrested, in whom had been working in a secret laboratory within a school. When I went inside to see if there was any suspicious sadistic activity in there, or any evidence of such, I looked on a board in which had a pentagram, a rather large one at that, in bright red. As I had seen this, a red skull was stained into my jumper from no source to be seen and was definitely stained in blood since it soon turned to a more brown colour, however the pentagram on the board did not.

***Next scene***

I was at a BBQ with people in whom I do not recognise. I tried to inform one man of what I had seen and he did not believe, then I took him by the collar in front of everyone and yelled at him to believe me in what I had seen. I let go after thinking that people would just think I am crazy and psycho. Soon after this though, I decided to burn both jumpers that had been stained with blood in the shapes of a skull. Two men quickly rushed over to me wandering why the hell I was burning these jumpers that had these Satanic looking symbols on them, in an upset manner. I cannot be clear as to what I did to them afterwards.

***Next scene***

Going back to the laboratory, I carried with me matches and a 20L jerry can of what seemed to be diesel rather than petrol (since it did not explode when lit from the fumes) and poured it all over the pentagram and the laboratory, then 1ey ....lit it.

The End 1s

Any thoughts?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”