Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Hello, i am currently in the fight or my life with past life enemies that are trying to destroy my life, i have a Negative Construct that was sent by them that is attached to me and is messing/mucking my chakras, i cannot banish the being as i was told that i wont work and it would make things worse for me, its a feeder and its feeding off my life force, i have been living on celibacy for almost 6 months to starve the being and as all of you know, living for almost 6 months without any sort of sexual gratification is no easy achievment but at least that has helped not make my situation much worse than it is already(its a living hell), the thing is its main focus is my sacral chakra and is messing it up with such aggresivness to the point that i have to go pee to the bathroom every 10 to 20 min, i have tried to dont drink too much water but that does not help at all and as a matter of fact if a do not drink any water at all i will end up with a severe dehydration with all the times i go to the bathroom everyday, its also affecting my sleep very severly, My question is do any of you have any advice of what i can do to at least stop the being to making me go to the bathroom every dam 10 min? And no this is not a medical condition.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AlejandroMEX wrote:And no this is not a medical condition.
Maybe not a physical one, but it could be a mental one. Anxiety can cause urinary problems.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
AlejandroMEX wrote:And no this is not a medical condition.
Maybe not a physical one, but it could be a mental one. Anxiety can cause urinary problems.
I can feel the being move to each chakra and mess it up/stimulate it, i can see it sometimes like if a was seen another human(a black humanoid shadow) and even hear it sometimes(like a demonic voice) all of this everyday, trust me its no medical or mental problem, the being its trying to feed off my sexual energy, more specifically its trying to make me masturbate

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

What happened to Ash banishing this thing for you last year?

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p714031

I'd suggest contacting support@creepyhollows.com and bringing your concerns there if you think Ash's work didn't do the trick, though to be honest, based on your past threads and given that you mentioned you had "almost ended your life" at one point, I wonder if you've actually seen a doctor to rule out the possibility that these symptoms of yours have anything to do with something mental or physical. Not every strange thing that happens to us or our bodies has a paranormal/metaphysical explanation, and there's no shame in getting treatment if you need help.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:What happened to Ash banishing this thing for you last year?

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p714031

I'd suggest contacting support@creepyhollows.com and bringing your concerns there if you think Ash's work didn't do the trick, though to be honest, based on your past threads and given that you mentioned you had "almost ended your life" at one point, I wonder if you've actually seen a doctor to rule out the possibility that these symptoms of yours have anything to do with something mental or physical. Not every strange thing that happens to us or our bodies has a paranormal/metaphysical explanation, and there's no shame in getting treatment if you need help.
Ash banishment did not work as i said before through a reading from another conjurer i was told that banishing this thing will not work at all and it will make things much worse, im asking for help again because im starting to have suicidal thoughts again, i think its pretty unfair that because my past life made some enemies now im suffering the consequences.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Okay, what did that other conjurer told you about how to solve this problem?
On the other hand, suggestion that it wouldn't work can definitely affect the outcome of any ritual : /

And have you gone to doctors or hospitals, especially about the bathroom problem?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

AlejandroMEX wrote: I can feel the being move to each chakra and mess it up/stimulate it, i can see it sometimes like if a was seen another human(a black humanoid shadow) and even hear it sometimes(like a demonic voice) all of this everyday, trust me its no medical or mental problem, the being its trying to feed off my sexual energy, more specifically its trying to make me masturbate
Well, sorry to say, but some mental illnesses can make you hallucinate as if it was the real thing.

It could be the real thing but this speaks against it:
AlejandroMEX wrote: Ash banishment did not work
Banishing normally always works especially when an experienced practitioner does it.
The only thing that would hinder that, if someone sent whatever it is after you again or you invite it in again, constantly.
In that case I'd go and search for someone that can do protection for you and maybe curse removal.

Also what has the whole going to the toilet thing to do with making you masturbate? That would be counter productive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
AlejandroMEX wrote: I can feel the being move to each chakra and mess it up/stimulate it, i can see it sometimes like if a was seen another human(a black humanoid shadow) and even hear it sometimes(like a demonic voice) all of this everyday, trust me its no medical or mental problem, the being its trying to feed off my sexual energy, more specifically its trying to make me masturbate
Well, sorry to say, but some mental illnesses can make you hallucinate as if it was the real thing.

It could be the real thing but this speaks against it:
AlejandroMEX wrote: Ash banishment did not work
Banishing normally always works especially when an experienced practitioner does it.
The only thing that would hinder that, if someone sent whatever it is after you again or you invite it in again, constantly.
In that case I'd go and search for someone that can do protection for you and maybe curse removal.

Also what has the whole going to the toilet thing to do with making you masturbate? That would be counter productive.
Im sorry i feel offended, i did not come here to help just to have someone tell me i am hallucinating, i have been dealing with this for a lot of time and i tell you its very real, i dont think the touches that i feel or the bangs that i hear in the walls and windows are some part of hallucination and as i told your before the being is a feeder, its trying to cause me arousal by stimulating my sacral chakra to make me masturbate so it can FEED OFF the energy, here is a small text from the reading i got that revealed to me what i have.

“You are facing a negative force, likely a construct, created by 2 people. While my normal inclination is to tell you to "Nuke it till it glows" I have to restrain that suggestion. It won't work, fact is it will make things worse for you to do that, If this were a mere succubi we could dismiss it, if it were a demon we'd just find the demon above it and give the order to take it away, if it were a thought form we'd have you work around the root of why you made it, and if it were an awakening we'd simply work on balancing the energies. Instead this is an active decision by another to cause you harm. Their level of awareness on how much harm they have caused is likely limited, but we know that the more hurt they take on, the worse this gets for you”

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: “You are facing a negative force, likely a construct, created by 2 people. While my normal inclination is to tell you to "Nuke it till it glows" I have to restrain that suggestion. It won't work, fact is it will make things worse for you to do that, If this were a mere succubi we could dismiss it, if it were a demon we'd just find the demon above it and give the order to take it away, if it were a thought form we'd have you work around the root of why you made it, and if it were an awakening we'd simply work on balancing the energies. Instead this is an active decision by another to cause you harm. Their level of awareness on how much harm they have caused is likely limited, but we know that the more hurt they take on, the worse this gets for you”
Is that all? No recommendation about how to solve the problem?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

AlejandroMEX wrote: Im sorry i feel offended, i did not come here to help just to have someone tell me i am hallucinating, i have been dealing with this for a lot of time and i tell you its very real, i dont think the touches that i feel or the bangs that i hear in the walls and windows are some part of hallucination
Sorry, but it is still the truth. As I said, the hallucinations by mental illnesses can't be distinguished by normal reality. That's why people like that have problems. If it were easily distinguishable, they could just live normally. But they can't. They have to deal with it all their lives, questioning which of their perceptions are real and which of them aren't.
AlejandroMEX wrote: “You are facing a negative force, likely a construct, created by 2 people. While my normal inclination is to tell you to "Nuke it till it glows" I have to restrain that suggestion. It won't work, fact is it will make things worse for you to do that, If this were a mere succubi we could dismiss it, if it were a demon we'd just find the demon above it and give the order to take it away, if it were a thought form we'd have you work around the root of why you made it, and if it were an awakening we'd simply work on balancing the energies. Instead this is an active decision by another to cause you harm. Their level of awareness on how much harm they have caused is likely limited, but we know that the more hurt they take on, the worse this gets for you”
This sounds kind of wrong too. You can bind constructs, you can destroy constructs, you can banish constructs.

And if those people who created it don't check on their construct, they won't ever know what happened. Also there will be no hurt put towards them if the construct is destroyed, they are not attached to it or anything, that's the purpose of a construct, to be independent of the creator.

But again, if people are working against you, I'd look into getting the construct destroyed and put up protection against them, including breaking of curses and sending everything back to them.
Lock them in, so everything they do just returns to them until they destroy themselves.

Or, again, get a practitioner to kick their asses.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”