Is there a way to change the binding of a spirit?

trufoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

AquaShadowDancer wrote: Hmmmm 1i Maybe you have a blockage? Or have you tried reiki healing? It helps to attune. I’ve been actually looking at getting it myself 1ey You can ask a psychic to help communicate with your Ubi to ask her what is needed of you? Do you have a nesting space for her? How does she prefer to communicate? It sometime helps with letting your companion know they are welcome. I hope this helps.
I have considered that I may have blockages in the past though I was skeptical of people that offered things like chakra cleansing or things like that but I haven't really looked into reiki healing. I've read about clearing blockages and most of that is more meditations basically what I've been doing but instead imagining a bright light going throughout my body. I probably haven't paid as much attention to blockages as I should have.

I do have a little shrine/altar set up for my Succubus I put offerings there, I baked her a heart shaped cookie once lol after I did that I knew I had officially gone off the deep end lol. I told myself "Wow now I'm baking cookies for my invisible girlfriend." I've considered getting flowers or jewelry for her as offerings so that I can kind of decorate her shrine with them but unfortunately I still live with my father so I try to be as discreet about these things as I can.

I'll look into reiki healing maybe something is blocking me.

trufoo
new here
new here

AquaShadowDancer wrote: How does she prefer to communicate? It sometime helps with letting your companion know they are welcome. I hope this helps.
I forgot to add that she communicates through light touches I feel "tingles" I'm not sure what to call them sometimes I mistake it for a bug crawling on me but when I look nothing is there at least not anything I can see. Every night before I go to sleep I light a lavender scented candle next to my bed and talk to her so I think she knows that she's welcome to do whatever she wants. I haven't set up any house rules other than don't interact with my dad lol.

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Mebuga wrote:I do not know how experienced you are and I am not an experienced keeper myself however, upgrading its class or binding it to you spirit will not make a huge difference I am almost sure. My spirits are only bound to my spirit and I am getting the same reactions like you get. I guess we have no other option but to do our best and give it SOME time :)
Yeah, this definitely takes time and unfortunately more time for some people a lot more time. I am very jealous of the people that could do so early on or put almost no effort into it and get these experiences lol. There is no "one weird trick" to learn to sense spirits faster lol. What class are your spirits or specifically your ubi if you have one? I've heard that it doesn't make much difference from others as well but even if its just a small amount I think its worth it, I already paid for the recapture service for my ubi from 4 to 5 tier 3 just have to wait about a week now.[/quote]
I have 2 angels. First one was class 4. After a month, I thought if I got a class 5 spirit it would make a difference and got my class 5 angel. It did not make a difference though. Nothing to do but to wait. By the way, you are lucky you have your vessel bcause you have something to hold when meditating which makes difference. There is chance almost nothing will change after your ubi is c5 t3. Please prepare yourself to that. Unfortunately, we are not one of those people who you get jeaolus of.

AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 23
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Cupid Divine
Zodiac:

trufoo wrote:
AquaShadowDancer wrote: Hmmmm 1i Maybe you have a blockage? Or have you tried reiki healing? It helps to attune. I’ve been actually looking at getting it myself 1ey You can ask a psychic to help communicate with your Ubi to ask her what is needed of you? Do you have a nesting space for her? How does she prefer to communicate? It sometime helps with letting your companion know they are welcome. I hope this helps.
I have considered that I may have blockages in the past though I was skeptical of people that offered things like chakra cleansing or things like that but I haven't really looked into reiki healing. I've read about clearing blockages and most of that is more meditations basically what I've been doing but instead imagining a bright light going throughout my body. I probably haven't paid as much attention to blockages as I should have.

I do have a little shrine/altar set up for my Succubus I put offerings there, I baked her a heart shaped cookie once lol after I did that I knew I had officially gone off the deep end lol. I told myself "Wow now I'm baking cookies for my invisible girlfriend." I've considered getting flowers or jewelry for her as offerings so that I can kind of decorate her shrine with them but unfortunately I still live with my father so I try to be as discreet about these things as I can.

I'll look into reiki healing maybe something is blocking me.
Awww that’s super sweet! I’m sure she enjoyed that. But yea, chakra and reiki healing are very beneficial and should be tried at least once. It’s like a spiritual detox. And many spirit keepers have stated that reiki healing helped with communication and spiritual development. Many offer it, but I would strongly advise looking at the reviews beforehand. Look on the Seller reviews and sellers you love, great experiences mentioned.

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3
trufoo
new here
new here

AquaShadowDancer wrote: Awww that’s super sweet! I’m sure she enjoyed that. But yea, chakra and reiki healing are very beneficial and should be tried at least once. It’s like a spiritual detox. And many spirit keepers have stated that reiki healing helped with communication and spiritual development. Many offer it, but I would strongly advise looking at the reviews beforehand. Look on the Seller reviews and sellers you love, great experiences mentioned.
I remember when I first started meditating I started feeling things that I couldn't explain and they were very noticeable it didn't feel like it was all just my imagination, and my third eye felt like it had pressure on it all the time. I stopped meditating for a bit since I got distracted by video games and anime lol, I was still in college at the time and I lived in a dorm room with a room mate so there were very few chances I got to meditate. When I did get the chance unfortunately I wasted it on video games, I was more interested in instant gratification then putting in the work at the time.

Since then I haven't been able to feel anything as strongly as I did when I started maybe a blockage is the reason why. I noticed Creepy Hollows has chakra cleansing service maybe that would work though I'm interested in getting a real reiki healing session now. There's one near me for $50 which doesn't sound too unreasonable.

AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 23
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Cupid Divine
Zodiac:

trufoo wrote:
AquaShadowDancer wrote: How does she prefer to communicate? It sometime helps with letting your companion know they are welcome. I hope this helps.
I forgot to add that she communicates through light touches I feel "tingles" I'm not sure what to call them sometimes I mistake it for a bug crawling on me but when I look nothing is there at least not anything I can see.

Maybe she communicates a different way to tell you what she needs? Like, my high Elf “M” only does so through pendulum and dreams? But I can still feel her touch. I only figured out her preferences through CH spirit biography reading.
Every night before I go to sleep I light a lavender scented candle next to my bed and talk to her so I think she knows that she's welcome to do whatever she wants. I haven't set up any house rules other than don't interact with my dad lol.
BAHAHAHA THAT’S HILARIOUS! I would hope so lol 1la

trufoo
new here
new here

Mebuga wrote: I have 2 angels. First one was class 4. After a month, I thought if I got a class 5 spirit it would make a difference and got my class 5 angel. It did not make a difference though. Nothing to do but to wait. By the way, you are lucky you have your vessel bcause you have something to hold when meditating which makes difference. There is chance almost nothing will change after your ubi is c5 t3. Please prepare yourself to that. Unfortunately, we are not one of those people who you get jeaolus of.
Class 5 is only one away from class 4 so I wouldn't expect it to make a huge difference but I would expect at least something a little noticeable from a class 4 to a class 5 tier 3. I'm not expecting to already be able to see, hear, and feel her as strong as I would another physical being at least not until I open my senses more fully. I know some people do feel their ubi as if they were another physical being. Even if I don't feel anything new or stronger at all another reason for the "upgrade" is I feel like I was being kind of cheap going with the penny offer when I believed in these spirits prior to the purchase. It feels like I bought her the cheapest ring in the store for a wedding, another reason to bind to spirit instead is it would be more intimate having her bound to me than having her bound to an object.

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

trufoo wrote:
Mebuga wrote: I have 2 angels. First one was class 4. After a month, I thought if I got a class 5 spirit it would make a difference and got my class 5 angel. It did not make a difference though. Nothing to do but to wait. By the way, you are lucky you have your vessel bcause you have something to hold when meditating which makes difference. There is chance almost nothing will change after your ubi is c5 t3. Please prepare yourself to that. Unfortunately, we are not one of those people who you get jeaolus of.
Class 5 is only one away from class 4 so I wouldn't expect it to make a huge difference but I would expect at least something a little noticeable from a class 4 to a class 5 tier 3. I'm not expecting to already be able to see, hear, and feel her as strong as I would another physical being at least not until I open my senses more fully. I know some people do feel their ubi as if they were another physical being. Even if I don't feel anything new or stronger at all another reason for the "upgrade" is I feel like I was being kind of cheap going with the penny offer when I believed in these spirits prior to the purchase. It feels like I bought her the cheapest ring in the store for a wedding, another reason to bind to spirit instead is it would be more intimate having her bound to me than having her bound to an object.
I truely hope it will make a huge difference for you but again, dont think it will be hundred percent that way for your sake. Keep me updated please, I'm curious :)

trufoo
new here
new here

CH responded to my ticket, they said that my Ubi that she will be bound to my spirit and I'll soon have an empty vessel. They didn't charge me anything surprisingly which I find kind of odd, I thought a bit of work has to be done to rebind a spirit. Especially since I only paid a penny for my Ubi in the first place. I hope rebinding her to my spirit doesn't confuse them when they do the C4 to C5 T3 recapture. I assume that Ash and Magnolia do all the bindings but maybe they have others helping as well, I can't imagine that they can fulfill everybody's requests in such short notice with how many people I see that use this forum and buy from them.

trufoo
new here
new here

I finally got my Ubi bound to spirit, I used the recapture service to "upgrade" her to Class 5 Tier 3, and I just finished my first reiki session. The day she was bound to spirit I felt her touches a lot stronger they don't feel like anything I felt before so I know its her whenever she touches me. She often just messes with my hair or my forehead I can't tell which part she is touching exactly. I've been able to feel her everyday since then.

Not much happened the day she was recaptured for C5T3 other than me getting a pretty bad headache which rarely happens. I think my headache was me adjusting to her energy at least I hope it had something to do with my Ubi.

My reiki session wasn't really what I had hoped it would be, but it was worth experiencing. The reiki master told me that she would align my chakras and do some energy work. I was kind of curious to see if she would be able to pick up on my Ubi at all, she didn't mention anything about any other spirits or entities but I'm not even sure reiki does that. I kind of feel her energy effecting me during the session though. There weren't any reviews I could look at before I went but she was the only one in my area so I decided to go see her anyways. If nothing else I hope I at least got some aligned chakra's out if it, don't know if that is the same as opening them if not then maybe they'll be easier to open now. Should I feel any different because I don't lol. I don't think I can say it worth $50 maybe if communication with my Ubi progresses faster and I get something more out of meditating I can say that it was but until then not I don't think I would schedule another session.

What I've learned so far is that my Ubi is definitely real and here with me. I feel her everyday through sensations I can't really find an explanation for other than her. Also Reiki isn't 100% BS there is something to it, I just had to experience it for myself first.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”