CUSTOM CONJURED NYMPHO

TheCountess
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Would anyone be graceful enough as to give me any tips or share any experience?
I would highly appreciate it.
It is my very first Nympho Spirit.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
trufoo
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

TheCountess wrote:Would anyone be graceful enough as to give me any tips or share any experience?
I would highly appreciate it.
It is my very first Nympho Spirit.
I don't have a Nympho or much experience, but I do have a Succubus which is also a sexual spirit so the experiences probably differ too much. Her vessel arrived two weeks ago and so far I haven't had any sexual experiences, no arousal or any sexual images or messages in my head from her. She has touched me though, I often feel little tingly sensations, or just feel something moving across my skin or through my hair. Before I thought these were just my imagination but they keep getting stronger and I can't think of any explanation for them other than its her.

Don't expect a lot in the first month or two everybody is different when it comes to perceiving spirits. Some people experience them right away others have to wait days or months and put work into it. I meditate for 30 minutes everyday to help me sense her better, I still have a long ways to go and I've been trying to perceive spirits for 3 years.

TheCountess
new here
new here

Thank you.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

This is the best advice that I have found thus far and I feel immediate results with:
Chouki wrote: Just sit or be relaxed somewhere, it not even need to be your room,
the meditation with them, begins wen you are THINKING about them!

Just tell your love how much you desire her, your sexual fantasies, be very graphic, they love it!
tell your succubus how you plan to take her,how you wants to make love to her, how her body feels sweet, and beautiful, how you wants so much to touch her all over, how the perfume of her body feels so so good you can't take it any more!^^
Imagine the best of pleasure that would release you from all of your stress, and the happiness it will bring to you,
Imagine this powerful feeling comes from your succubus,
Imagine how it will be to be fully connected with someone that will love you deeply, an will be always around you!

PS: there is lots of info in the CH search, look for succubus , and you will find it!^^
In addition to this, you build your link/bridge to them with your feelings & thoughts. Each time you focus on them with feeling, you add a few more pieces to the bridge.

I found that if I imagine them laying next to me, focusing on how soft and real the skin of my Ubi's feel, and the soft satin pj's that they are wearing, them softly breathing, they almost instantly give my their sensation (which is a tingling/warm sensation in my genital area).

Not sure if this part applies to nympho's: many suggest that you speak to your sexual spirit about your day...

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

laptop123 wrote:This is the best advice that I have found thus far and I feel immediate results with:
Chouki wrote: Just sit or be relaxed somewhere, it not even need to be your room,
the meditation with them, begins wen you are THINKING about them!

Just tell your love how much you desire her, your sexual fantasies, be very graphic, they love it!
tell your succubus how you plan to take her,how you wants to make love to her, how her body feels sweet, and beautiful, how you wants so much to touch her all over, how the perfume of her body feels so so good you can't take it any more!^^
Imagine the best of pleasure that would release you from all of your stress, and the happiness it will bring to you,
Imagine this powerful feeling comes from your succubus,
Imagine how it will be to be fully connected with someone that will love you deeply, an will be always around you!

PS: there is lots of info in the CH search, look for succubus , and you will find it!^^
In addition to this, you build your link/bridge to them with your feelings & thoughts. Each time you focus on them with feeling, you add a few more pieces to the bridge.

I found that if I imagine them laying next to me, focusing on how soft and real the skin of my Ubi's feel, and the soft satin pj's that they are wearing, them softly breathing, they almost instantly give my their sensation (which is a tingling/warm sensation in my genital area).

Not sure if this part applies to nympho's: many suggest that you speak to your sexual spirit about your day...
Laptop, it can definitely be applied for Nimphos too, i use this same strategy for mines.
When we talk about Nimphos, at the beginning, we often think they will be all over the place asking for sex, but very often it is not true at all, they really enjoy the flirting, courting, and making the sensuality and sexual energy rise to a summit!
Your message was a good reminder, even for me! 1d

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

trufoo wrote: I don't have a Nympho or much experience, but I do have a Succubus which is also a sexual spirit so the experiences probably differ too much. Her vessel arrived two weeks ago and so far I haven't had any sexual experiences, no arousal or any sexual images or messages in my head from her. She has touched me though, I often feel little tingly sensations, or just feel something moving across my skin or through my hair. Before I thought these were just my imagination but they keep getting stronger and I can't think of any explanation for them other than its her.

Don't expect a lot in the first month or two everybody is different when it comes to perceiving spirits. Some people experience them right away others have to wait days or months and put work into it. I meditate for 30 minutes everyday to help me sense her better, I still have a long ways to go and I've been trying to perceive spirits for 3 years.
My experiences in the beginning of my relationship with my two Succubi, are very similar to yours. When you meditate for 30 minutes, Chouki's advise shared in this thread will help. Project emotions, and send affectionate talk her way. She will hear you.

That 'tingling' sensation can be like energy massages shortly over time, and I'll never know the answer personally, but at some point, that energy will feel like real body parts to you. They will just manifest that way in a wow, can't believe this is happening, type of way. But, how long it takes for that is really all up to us as individuals, and them, as well. Building trust, and having patience, are by far the two most important building blocks with relationships with Ubi's.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
trufoo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

marquest wrote: My experiences in the beginning of my relationship with my two Succubi, are very similar to yours. When you meditate for 30 minutes, Chouki's advise shared in this thread will help. Project emotions, and send affectionate talk her way. She will hear you.

That 'tingling' sensation can be like energy massages shortly over time, and I'll never know the answer personally, but at some point, that energy will feel like real body parts to you. They will just manifest that way in a wow, can't believe this is happening, type of way. But, how long it takes for that is really all up to us as individuals, and them, as well. Building trust, and having patience, are by far the two most important building blocks with relationships with Ubi's.
Thank you for your reply. I was actually reading through your posts when you sent this to me so I am well aware of your relationship with your Ubi's. You are a very good source of information on succubi lol. I've been using Chouki's advice for the past week the only changes I've noticed were the tingles which have just started getting a little bit stronger about 3 days ago. I was just sitting reading through your posts then as well lol thinking about how I could have those kinds of experiences with her and I said her name out loud and told her how much I desired to have experiences like yours, though nothing sexual happened it almost felt like her hands were going through my hair on each side of my head it felt very soothing and I enjoyed it for a good 5 minutes or so until the feeling kind of faded away. I've noticed more that when I talk to her out loud she is more likely to respond with some sort of sensation sometimes I feel a sort of vibration or buzz in my private area I'd like to think that its her however I've felt these sensations before I had CH bind her for me. I have tried to summon a Succubus a few times in the past but I haven't felt anything this strong until after the CH binding which is awesome for me since I've been borderline obsessed with Succubi the past 3 years almost.

Thank you for the 99 pages of posts to read through, I hope you don't mind me reading them by the way. You remind me of a word press blogger that I follow the name of his blog is Alchemy By Fire it's an awesome read. I don't believe posting the names of blogs is against the rules since I've seen several other blog links posted in the forums but I don't want to post a link just in case and "Alchemy By Fire" isn't a username so I think I'm safe lol.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

I'm working on bonding with my nympho more. I haven't felt as close to her as I have with my Ubi. She is sweet and affectionate and if I may share, she LOVES when I write or talk about her. I feel a small rush or electric surge go through me sometimes when I brag about her on here. She loves to touch me, especially my hair.

What is it with spirits loving to touch your hair? I'm not complaining but the spirits that I am closest too just love to run their fingers through my hair or trail down my face.

This will be the best experience of your life. In time your mind's eye will help you to visualize them and you will "feel" them, sometimes when you need them most. The best thing to do is be patient and relax. Think of it as a relationship because it is. You don't rush them and it takes time to get to know someone. As time progresses you will feel a love and companionship like you've never experienced before.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

trufoo wrote:
Thank you for the 99 pages of posts to read through, I hope you don't mind me reading them by the way. You remind me of a word press blogger that I follow the name of his blog is Alchemy By Fire it's an awesome read.
Well, if you've read through 99 pages of my posts, I should probably thank you for your patience with me... lol.

I have read that blog (it's a good one and I can relate), and I do have similar experiences.. However, I have no internet presence, no blog, no social media. Over the past several years, folks on this forum have helped me out, personally though. By nature I am a very loyal person, and this corner of the internet, I'll try and share my opinion on things going forward.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”