Bluesombre
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver storm

Hi guys,
So I had posted this specifically about a vampire but no one seems to be replying to my post (the title itself may have been vague as well) so I thought I would ask the broader question here :

I have been communicating with one of my DA spirits via a communication board and they indicated that they were typically shy.
It came as a bit of a shock considering they are an Abchanchu vampire and part of their description had them as pretty ruthless, also I personally thought shyness was something that didn't get carried over in to spirit form but I accept I don't know everything. So I was wondering if anyone had any experience with shy spirits? What are they like communication wise, and manifestations and whatnot - what have you found them to be like?

Also please don't start on communication boards - just know I am an experienced and practiced enough witch that I pretty much know what most of you will have concerns about when it comes to a comms board of any kind and that's not what my post is about or the information I'm looking for.
Thanks in advance all :)

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

One reason is because you added this:
Please note: I am not looking for (and will ignore) : notes, question or responses on how to use a communication board, the fact they are not always reliable, personal opinions on communication boards and why / why you shouldn't use them, other communication methods and so on.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p742519

Since I was going to ask what you meant by "indicated that she was shy": what she actually spelled in the board, it's definitely shy or can mean no non-sense or even generally non-social / work better solo, etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bluesombre
new here
new here

That possibly could have been worded better on my end. I just mean I don't want people going "how do. You know who you were actually speaking to on the board? You know that they are not always reliable. You. Know that shouldn't be your only form of communication. Have you used a board before?" etc etc.

And I noticed she was not as active on the board as some of the other spirits and I asked why she was quiet and she said " I am shy."

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.
Bluesombre
new here
new here

So what experiences have you had with shy spirits?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mmm, there are some who are not social at all; for this type, simple and direct communication may be better.
There are some who are cautious to outsiders or even others in the keep; for this type, one-on-one interaction within protection shield etc may help.
There is one who is just bashful and reserved; for this type, giving them time to talk works quite well.

There might be others : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bluesombre
new here
new here

Well she says she enjoys the company of other spirits and everyone says they all talk and get along so that's not really an issue.

I was wondering if they have more of a tendency to take longer to show themselves or anything. The concept of a "badass" predatory spirit being shy is unusual to me is all so wanted to hear something experiences people had, if any.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It may not be that she is really shy shy, but she is just new, if she is a newer spirit? I have a courtwind angel that is a dear soul in protecting me, but I never seen him manifest until months later. I don't think it was because he was shy, but more so just getting used to me as I was him. So perhaps there's something like that that's going on! I'd say give it some time and have more one-on-one sessions with her and keep bonding! :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Dark Arts”